Star Cup

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • Orsonlephat
    @orsonlephat

When does SC end????

sasilik
    @sasilik

I think it doesn’t end. Made it to 500 stars and got promoted to Legend status and now I can stare a leaderboard where there are people with 500+ stars.

Ali Lahrichi
    @ali-lahrichi

The answer is easy to find : you do not need to wait the opponent to finish his game to see the results. Sometimes i need 10 sec to finish the level. He always needs the same time! That’s weird. How is it possible ? Normally i have to wait him to finish the level we are playing in…. But it’s not the case

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Four tickets now? Or it’s just me?

Phileh
    @phileh

I seemed to get 4 entry tokens about 5 days ago, it was after my first attempt at the legend series.  Anyone else confirm?

chasing that top 5% is frustrating, but hoping to get a bit closer this time around.

Michael Oakey
    @michael-oakey

What’s the feathers for to wave with? Streak 4 then nothing or purchase. No chance.

missy-little
    @missy-little

I use it for free practice you always get 1 free power up per game and a special slingshot if you win you get feathers & coins if you lose so what,power up’s only for that game use or lose it ,always lose rd 6 anyone know how many coins you win the treasure chest is twice as big just wondering what’s in it?

Andy Griffith
    @andy-griffith

I didn’t get a screenshot of this but it was one of their ad nauseum repeated levels where by good fortune my birds did well and all but a few random wooden blocks and stones were left on the field.

I lost by 85k points.

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.