Stamina drink recipe?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Stamina drink recipe?

• I beat one of the pirate and get the stamina drink from the wheel, when i check the cauldron i dont get the recipe for the stamina drink yet. Did anyone experience this too? or is there any other requirement to get the recipe?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I think it can only be purchased, but I haven’t looked too closely.

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

You get only the items with the wheel – not the receipe ^^ you can use the items in the overview, where you attack the enemies with your stamina

Gemma
    @gemma-r

You do get the stamina potion with the recipe. It takes five friendship Essences. If you don’t see it just close and reopen the game.

Josm
    @josm

@wolkenwand @amslimfordy

You can obtain stamina drink by:

*buying 25x stamina drinks for 75 lucky coins
    *craft them for 5 Friendship Essence (value depends on what you roll on the dice)
    *you also get them for free by completing Pirate event levels (on the spin for loot wheel)
    * you get 1 stamina drink every 15 minutes (see amount and time for next stamina drink in upper right corner when you clicked a pirate event level)

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

Yay i got the recipe now ^^ all i have to do is restart the game! Thank you for the information guys!

TAG5
    @tracy5

OK, but how do you use it, does not appear at top of screen like others do?

Anonymous

@tracy5 When your on the bird selection about to start an EVENT battle ( For The Pirate King for example ) there will be a button below your birds that shows how many Stamina Drinks you have. Push the button and you use a drink for 1 Stamina. You can’t use your Stamina Drinks right now though because there are no events at the moment. Also the amount of Stamina ( Not the drinks ) you have does appear at the top of the screen but only during events.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Stamina drink recipe?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.