SS Rare Shark Teeth has no skills?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum SS Rare Shark Teeth has no skills?

• Anyone else find it strange that the SS Rare Shark Teeth prize has no skills???

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • platium
    @platium

Rovio probably realize that if keep giving SS with skills, nobody will want to open the eagle’s chest. Nobody is going to spend money on gems!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ezeromark Angry Birds Fight just replied to my tweet regarding this prize saying that they’re looking into it, so it’s possible they simply forgot to add a skill.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@mighty-red-1, did you happen to ask about the Bow strength? The last Bow I won was the Shimmering Boat Bow a few events ago & this Carnival Bow is starting at 90 less than the Shimmering Boat Bow. I don’t tweet, so if you have a chance, could you please put this out there too?

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

it has been more than 1 week and the shark teeth still didn’t get a skill

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@corporalpig Rare Shark Teeth are more powerful than the Bamboo Stick – the most powerful Slot weapon for the Blues – by 44 points, so this could be the reason the item didn’t get a skill.

Saren
    @saren

What a letdown, it indeed have no skill.

Even the (S) Scythe is better than the (SS) Rare Shark Teeth
    There is some diminishing returns going on because it gives me 15% more attack over the Scythe which should make it better if you can manage atleast 650 attack value, however after testing with attack values between 700 and 1200 the Scythe consistently wins every time and averages out at a around 8% better.

Defense scores where used as a reference point for comparison where Scythe gave me 25% more attack than defense while Rare Shark Teeth gave me 20% more attack than defense.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum SS Rare Shark Teeth has no skills?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.