SRC Broken as grind level?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum SRC Broken as grind level?

Viewing 13 replies - 176 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@epicgrindr I’m also a huge fan of 13-5 with 2x birds.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@epicgrindr
    13-5 is decent. I did say in my research that 17-5 (and 13-5 as well) gives more Mastery per run. However, Mastery per minute was nearly identical between 1-5 and 17-5 and Snouts per minute were so much higher on 1-5. 13-5 may take not as long as 17-5… but I don’t think the difference is too high because of the random stuns that the cave gives.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

11-5 is my current favorite working on leveling up M11 Elite Mage and M11 Elite Bard turns out they can autoplay it with 2 birds (Forest Flute/Bounty stealing heals is great)

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 the random stuns in 17-5 after the update 1.4.8, happen between our turn and enemy turn. Even one of our birds is stunned, we can use all three birds again during our turn.

(sequence: our turn > cave effect > enemy turn > our turn > cave effect > enemy turn > …)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    I meant 13-5, the stun there works as it should.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Welp.
    I tried to auto-play 13-5. Left it running in the background while I was checking up the forum.
    I come back, and I see only Paladin still alive in Wave 9.
    My birds aren’t that weak… although the ally I chose was an M5 Pirate at level 40-ish. But some of you are able to auto-play it with only two birds so that can’t be the reason…

I may have to stick to 1-5. :P

Elemento93
    @elemento93

Hi guys, just wanted to share my latest result at cave 1-5 to find out the benefits of using Bomb with the Pickpocket set.

So, this was my last answer “I did 59 runs in 3 hour and 15-20 minutes. Same Red’s and Chuck’s classes used. (Paladin and Wizard)
    Earned 4661 mastery each + around 5000 snoutlings.”

Now, after the latest update, I wanted to try it again. This time, as my Paladin and Wizard had grown to Mastery 15 (yeah!), I used Elite Thunderbird with Twin Lightining and Berserk with Pickpocket.

Well, after 3 hours and 30 minutes and around 62-63 runs, my final income was 6548 snouts and 4938 mastery each.
    Mastery is basically the same (from my old calcs, the mastery/run result was 78.8 for each run. And 4661 + 78*3/4 is basically near or the same as 4938).
    For the snoutlings instead we got a really nice near 25% increase.

To me, it seemed that using the Pickpocket set, the odds to find Healthy Rogue and win the prize at the wheel spin were higher. However I didn’t do any specific calculation and so it could be a placebo effect..

Anyone tried it?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I welcome myself to the 100k Snoutling club. :P

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Showoff! ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 That’s so awesome, Yosh… the most snouts I EVER had was something like 75,000… and that was ages ago! Then, I was down to ZERO… and I’ve gradually worked myself back up to 35,432. Würg!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    It takes a while mate… keep playing those caves :D

Juhler
    @juhler

Anyone now a good grind level for snouts in the new update? 4-5 was good before, but with now level 60 pigs it takes ages to complete.

EDIT: 1-5 seems to be easier. Playing with 2 birds, Paladin 60/59 with Dragon and Captain 60/59 with Pistol set. And averaging on 4 runs at 127,5 snoutlings and 233 mastery pr bird.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@juhler Thanks for the tip about 1-5. Will check it out now that 4-5 takes too long.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum SRC Broken as grind level?

Viewing 13 replies - 176 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.