[SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 123 total)
  • Replies
  • ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

I sent it in so here’s hoping?
    (Ridiculous they don’t have a fingers crossed emoji?)

Raizir
    @raizir

@datguygamer

what is this? Star Wars?

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 @datguygamer @shapokomanbeast
    It’s a little bit similar to my idea about “dark classes” where your birds get better abilities/skills. But my dark classes have some weaknesses too because they’re so strong.
    I’m sure that this “Elite abilities” thing will be much better.
    Note for everyone except Rovio : And will be cheaper as we don’t have to get money for new type of class.
    Great idea ,@datguygamer and thanks for everything here. Good Job! :)
    Edit : Nice new photo, Yosh!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan

Note for everyone except Rovio…

You want Rovio to simply skip the section? Then you should do this:
    Instead of writing “top secret” or “for everyone except xxx”, you should write “take into consideration” or “please read”. My experiences show that those texts that you WANT people to read are usually skipped, and those texts that you DON’T WANT people to read are usually read especially often XD

Oh, and thanks! I made some changes to my FB appearance too :P

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Haha too true?I liked the old photo but change is good too?

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 Haha, you’re right.
    Well, but this is what normally happens in AB world:
    Cheaters are over step above Rovio, and….
    Rovio is one step above us.
    So, Rovio knows that “reverse thinking” trick you and others use.
    Just ignore this. It’s too crazy to think.
    At least, your photo is one step further now. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@raizir Yes, just without Han Solo ’cause he is dead.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer NO!!! I’m CRAZY NOW!?!????!!!!!
    Why Chuck must die??????
    What happened to The Force??????
    Plz don’t say that again. I’m very stressed out.
    NOoOOoOoOOOoooOooOoooOoOOOO!!!!!!!! :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan That last “no” part, I read in Luke’s voice from The Empire Strikes Back. XD

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

That Elite Mastery concept would take considerable programming, the current Elite classes just add one level of Mastery (E. Paladin mastery 10 is equivalent to Paladin mastery 11).

They just had to program in values up to level 16 and add one to the birds mastery before doing any other calculations

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer How did you get that??? Are you another Star Wars fan like me???

@marty-schofield
    Actually, elite upgrades don’t add one mastery, but increases CURRENT stats by 10%.
    Although there’s a very high chance that no one believes me.
    Edit:
    Mastery upgrades your classes with 10% boost from “base/L1 stats” each upgrade. While Elite classes upgrades your classes with new look and 10% boost from CURRENT stats.
    Check it out and test it. I should be correct.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@marty-schofield
    Like @aufar-ramadhan said – Elite upgrades are not just one extra Mastery level. They’re separate from Mastery ranks.
    Let me show you some of my classes as proof:
    M11 Elite Pirate: 2024 attack, 5170 health
    M12 Capt’n: 1932 attack, 4935 health

M9 Elite Seadog: 1822 attack, 4653 health
    M11 Pirate: 1840 attack, 4700 health

An Elite upgrade is ALMOST an upgrade by TWO Mastery classes, in fact. But only almost. Because in fact, the Elite upgrade boosts your CURRENT stats by 10%, as opposed to a Mastery rank increase by 1 that “only” boosts your stats by 10% of M1’s stats. At M10 or M11, the boost will only be ~5% of your CURRENT stats for each Mastery rank, so an Elite upgrade is a welcome bump)

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Sharp eyes guys, still the Elite classes were a way to add gameplay without a big investment . We can’t even get new Chronicle Cave levels (they have ready made enemies for a Sports cave, Tinker Titan cave, soon a Deep cave), I don’t think they’ll ever do anything involving a lot of programming for this game.

Anonymous

Finally just seeing this. I need to check the main forum page more often! Anyway, thanks @datguygamer for posting these! I really like all the designs except for a couple of Bombs’. I’m hoping Elite Rogues and Elite Witch come up sooner than later from a gameplay standpoint, but that Elite Samurai design really is boss!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I really like that samurai design very much :) I want to have him already :) Now I wait for Wizard and Spies designs :)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@aufar-ramadhan Chuck is not dead ? It’s not angry birds Star Wars ?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@shapokomanbeast ???????✍?
    Yes, it is ridiculous ?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@shapokomanbeast
    The emoji I use the most is:

?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus @kennymcc @smwforever45 @pointless While I am in your league of liking the samurai design, the dragon head is ripped from the dragon designs made during that Puzzles and Dragons event.

Speaking of events, the world boss we are about to fight is named Kraken Pig in-code. Not to mention, I found that here are actually no designs made for the 4th classes elites. Their codes are there but just not the designs yet. But why they skipped the 4th classes and went straight to 5, I don’t know.

I also found a bunch of unused codes in game which would have been great.
    * pig_potion_supermass
    * pig potion_superspeed
    * pig_potion_superstamina_eventrecover
    * premium_bird_eventprize.json
    * goldlvl_drop_boss
    * premium_mastery_valuegettier_ (<- this interests me the most. So they are going to make more tiers of mastery like we want?)
    <activity
    android:name=”com.rovio.android.basiccontactables.MainActivity”
    android:label=”@string/app_name”
    android:launchMode=”singleTop”>
    <meta-data
    android:name=”android.app.searchable”
    android:resource=”@xml/searchable” />
    <intent-filter>
    <action android:name=”Mastery II” />
    </intent-filter>
    <intent-filter>
    <action android:name=”turn.android.increase” />
    </intent-filter>
    <intent-filter>
    <action android:name=”chance.android.increase” />
    </intent-filter>
    <intent-filter>
    <action android:name=”Congratulations! You have leveled up!” />
    <category android:name=”android.intent.category.LAUNCHER” />
    </activity>

And many more.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Omg elite Witch looks amazing! I think she’s beautiful. But then, I’m kinda dark, so….
    Also elite Rogues! Ermagerd this is exciting lol

….but we need Wizard!!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@metztli013 In due time, we will have Elite Wizard. All classes will get an elite upgrade.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Rovio recycles and rips off so much stuff, I don’t even care anymore, it just has to look decently and it does :P

—–

That code looks pretty interesting.

Not sure what the “Supermass” and “Superspeed” potions would do.

Superstamina sounds like an upgraded Stamina Drink. Possibly regaining 5 Stamina instead of 1 per drink? Or filling it up entirely? Or… decreasing the time to refill?

Premium_bird_eventprize doesn’t seem all that new, considering that we got some classes from events before. But it could possibly be a sign that they’re planning to make more? This is probably a more interesting part of the code.

Goldlvl_drop_boss definitely directs to the Mother of Golden Pigs IMO. Wondering if they want to “balance” her drops, for whatever reason?

Premium mastery? Mastery 2? That’s definitely the most exciting thing in this code, because it sounds exactly like what you and me suggested… (and I hope @shapokomanbeast did as well ;-)).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 True, they reuse assets all the time.

As for the codes, both “Supermass” and “Superspeed” were only applicable for pigs. Perhaps intended to aid you when you used pigs as allies. “Supermass” increased health for 3 turns and “Superspeed” increased Rage Chili fill-up for 4 turns by 10%.

No idea for the stamina one as nothing is listed under it (though your ideas fit the theme pretty well) and if they do “re-balance” the Lucky Coin drop rate, then we can expect it pretty soon. But I have a question: Who is the father of all Golden Pigs? :P

Now while the name “Premium Mastery” does sound exactly like what we wanted (and that makes me giddy), the word “premium” also bothers me at the same time. Why? Because Rovio can entirely make those mastery purchases “premium” aka only with LCs other than random drops. I hope this is not the case. Now why this is something different and not just normal mastery purchases with LCs, they are listed as

“dot.buy_mastery=coin.dot.dot_buy.getbirdlevel” and “getdot.pur_mastery=gold.shop._buy.getbirdlevelXPpow”

in the game (same goes for mastery purchased with Friendship Essences). So this “Premium Mastery” has to be something different.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.