[SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

• So I found these in the game files. These are the upcoming Elite upgrades of all birds that I found and these designs are awesome to say the least. Note that only the 4th classes of each bird are missing. Now, either they are there and I didn’t find them or these are still not made yet (which includes my fav Wizard). So if you want to avoid looking at these designs, don’t view them.

I also found some pictures regarding the Elite Guardian event but I didn’t bother with them as players will see them after 12 days anyways. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you don’t want to get spoiled by these designs so early from their respective events, do not proceed. You have been warned.

Elite Samurai

Elite Samurai.png

Elite Lightning Bird

Elite Lightning Bird.png

Elite Rainbird

Elite Rainbird.png

Elite Illusionist

Elite Illusionist.png

Elite Druid

Elite Druid.png

Elite Princess

Elite Princess.png

Elite Witch

Elite Witch.png

Elite Cannoneer

Elite Cannoneer.png

Elite Berserker

Elite Berserker.png

Elite Frost Savage

Elite Frost Savage.png

Elite Rogues

Elite Rouges.png

Elite Marksmen

Elite Marksmen.png

Elite Treasure Hunters

Elite Treasure Hunters.png

These pictures are in my album. If anyone wants to view them properly, feel free to visit the album section in my profile.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 123 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@datguygamer
    You forgot:
    Elite Avenger
    Elite Wizard
    And Elite Priestess.

EDIT: You also forgot elite Capt’n and elite spies.

Pointless
    @pointless

Some of those are going to take a bit of getting used to, to say the least. But many are really nice (Bomb sure got a meaner look to his Classes, didn’t he?)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m surprised on the fact how every 4th class of each bird is not included (Avenger, Wizard, Priestess, Capt’n and Spies). I assume they’re simply not designed yet and will eventually be added in later, but it’s still interesting.
    I just saw you noticed it too. LOL

Also I LOVE THE LOOKS OF ELITE SAMURAI OMG. Druid, Rogues, Marksmen and TH look pretty promising too. Witch and Cannoneer are meh. Illusionist is barely different from the normal version (kinda like Stone Guard).

Mp127
    @mp127

Wow, this Elite Samurai looks awesome, same with all the Blues’ classes. LB, Rainbird, Witch and Cannoneer aren’t pretty, but they’re looking really strong (especially Cannoneer). I like these designs, but it’s sad that best looking normal classes (Spies, Capt’n and Wizard) don’t seem to be finished.
    BTW, it’s going to be a lot of events to get them all…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@christian-cosgrove As I said in the post, all the 4th classes of each bird are missing and that’s why you didn’t see them. Now I may not have found them OR they are not made yet. Why, I have no idea.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer good find thanks for sharing :)

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Given the frequency of these events the fourth classes are quite some time away which would explain why they are not in the files yet.

@datguygamer

Great work! Love when people use their detective skills for something interesting instead of just hacking the shit out of things!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@napoleongl Well I do know how to break the game & it’s just that hackers can go both ways: they can either do good or bad but most of the time they use their abilities for something bad like most people with power and ability tend to.

I tend to not go towards the dark side of the force.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Beyond exciting – thank you!! :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Thank you, I tried. I also hesitated at first considering these are massive spoilers but later decided to post them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast I remember you and @kennymcc arguing about some classes on another thread. Hopefully these Elite upgrades will quench your thirsts for battle.

However, if you are bothered by spoilers (as thsi thread does have them), just read my comment from your notifications instead of visiting the thread. Cheers.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Hey, anyone (still) active on this forum… and still playing this game is pretty much a spoiler immune obsessive, I reckon!! ;-) Thanks for your time and effort, it’s much appreciated, mate.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Thanks for the support. Yeah, I personally don’t mind spoilers but just in case anyone is bothered. Still, which one is your fav?

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Without a doubt it’s gotta be Elite Samurai… but that’s only because I don’t have Elite Paladin. LOL.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Haha poor @kennymcc it must have been like arguing with a toddler for him. ??Fortunately I finally figured it out.

I actually checked these out last night but my brain was too fried from ridiculous arena competition for 1st to respond.

I think they look awesome for the most part(Haha Illusionist can’t catch a break), especially Elite Samurai,Witch, and Rogues.

However, I’m sure they will all look 10X better than their non-elite counterparts. Whenever I play a normal Thunderbird now in the arena I just feel sorry for that guy.?

My only disappointment comes with knowing that not much will change other than better graphics and a small boost in power. I wish after you played say, a 100 battles, it would unlock a small special ability or something.

Speaking of which how did your suggestions to Rovio go about improving their gameplay I.e increased mastery? Did they respond?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Not increased mastery quite BUT making a whole new tier of mastery upgrades exclusively for Elite classes called “Elite Mastery”. These upgrades however boost your ability rather than just increasing base attack and health (like more chances, better/more offhand abilities or maybe even upgraded rage abilities etc).

These rage abilities might be: Red attacks like normal but also gets bonus ability based on what set items he is equipped with. Chuck now launches 7 attacks, Matilda heals and also does damage to a random guy etc etc. The possibilities are endless.

Me and @smwforever45 emailed them about it and you can do it too. The more people want it, it has a better chance of being made (kinda like how my suggestion of making the Rainbow Riot 30 minutes instead of 15 got approved).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde If you ever decide to part ways with your coins (sad, I know), invest in Elite Paladin. That upgrade makes Red a tankier tank (if that even means anything); a hyper tank if you will.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    I wrote to them about Elite Mastery (like @datguygamer before me) and just got their standard response for ideas and feedback :P

All of us here at Rovio just love reading feedback and ideas like this! This helps us to provide the best possible game experience for our customers. We’ll keep this in mind while working on new updates.

This is what I wrote to them, if anyone’s curious:

Don’t worry, this isn’t another bug report. For once. :-P

Anyway – I honestly feel like Elite upgrades aren’t really much more, and certainly not really worth 60/90 Lucky Coins. You get a (usually) much better look on your class, and 10% more health and damage, but that’s it.

To make up for this fact, how about if, with the Elite classes, you also unlocked so-called Elite Mastery? Unlike “standard” Mastery, it wouldn’t further raise health and damage (or maybe it could, but at a slower pace), but raise the value of secondary effects like the duration of helpful/harmful effects, chances, damage protection etc. I’ve always missed that on Elite classes and it would be an awesome thing to have.

To go with that, and to actually have a good use for such powerful Elite classes, a new campaign would be great (starring Stella and friends, maybe???) – or, possibly, a Hard Mode where you can play the entire campaign again, but all pigs are Level 60 and/or get a health and damage upgrade like in the Elite Dungeons.

What do you think?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer

Wow I didn’t think they would change the RR. Way to go!

I will happily email them, do I just say that I want Elite Mastery in the game?

P.S. What’s their email address?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    You should also explain the concept, explain to them what Elite Mastery should be in your opinion :)

I just sent them a normal support ticket and simply said “This is not a bug report, don’t worry” ;D

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Very well worded. I don’t know if I have your eloquence but I will try. What email address of theirs did you use?
    EDIT- Nevermind I see you just sent it to support

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Just write based on what I told you about this “Elite Mastery”. @smwforever45 did the same thing.

About the email address, just send them a support ticket. That’s it. However in the subject section, mention “Suggestions/Improvements” or something like that.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer; @smwforever45

Ok thanks, I will do that later this afternoon?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.