Spending Gems on Expanding Item Box Space

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Spending Gems on Expanding Item Box Space

• Does anybody?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Nobody in the right mind would spend valuable gems on this. If you need space, just get rid of useless items.

Skayra
    @skayra

Now my slot 102/120
    collecting SS items and some S items looks cute

it is just cost 1 gem to 5 slot. So i think its okay

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I actually disagree with @mighty-red-1.

Now that we have the Lab, 18 of the 80 spots are needed for that alone, add to that the fact that the equipment I use for bird fights isn’t or may not be what I use for these Pig Events so I’m at capacity of 80/80 on iPad & iPhone. I switch to the highest Attack, Defense & Health when fighting these Pigs, but these more often than not are not what I use for Bird fights. As an example, I have Red’s Rockstar glasses with 160 HP I use for Bird fights, but I switch to my Silver Hallowwwen Pumpkin (award) for these pig fights as it has 172 HP. I know some people may not think that these 12 make a difference but in the Santa Pig Event I got to another round with a mere 2 HP so every HP really does count.

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

** Deleted By User **

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@mighty-red-1, So I’m not in my right mind because I just have 350 of Box Space, haha.

I like to have every single item, at least one of each, lol

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@netto-jm It makes sense you say that, considering you spend money on the game. No wonder I always spot you on the leaderboards.

Skayra
    @skayra

Mine is 125 now and 120 is full. Each event i am using 1-2 gem for inventory.

Meme
    @karlijn

I expanded too. Especially since they introduced the option to merge items. Befor a lesser item was always ditched in favour of a slightly stronger one; but now it could surpass the stronger one if you happen to get a double…

Also I used to delete monster boat items after events. Had a bow for clam pig, but as it did not have great defence and I needed space I sold it. Alas. Now I save the SP items too.

A 3rd reason is the already mentioned pig items. Not great for other birds but very helpful in cuter pig lab raids?

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@karlijn SS Pig items (lab items) is also great to boost your ship’s atats.

@mighty-red-1
    I buy rarely and on sales only, and I never use gems to buy ship energy or tickets if you have imagined this, just for slot and expansion, and since the slots only give me grief, I don’t care to use a good amount in expansion.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Spending Gems on Expanding Item Box Space

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.