Spells and stuff..

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spells and stuff..

• Can anyone suggest a use for the massive stockpiles of ducks and chillis I’m sure we’re all sitting on? Does anyone use these, ever? And please someone explain how the blizzard spell is anything other than a negative.
    While I’m at it – level 986 is hilariously, ridiculously hard. Since gems are no longer available through DC or KPC it’s clear where Rovio are going with this update. We are going to force you to pay if you want to continue your journey along exactly the same sets you’ve already played, but with the added excitement of our cheating even more blatantly than before. As someone who hasn’t spent one penny on gems but muddled along to this point – I think they may have crossed the rubicon with me now.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Even level 966 (King Pig) is impossible so far after 1 week and trying whenever I can. Getting to the final King Pig room is most of the fight. Having only 1 bird when you get there doesn’t leave me too many options. The walkthrough video makes it look easy but I wonder how many tries before the posters get there with 3 birds of better choices.

Not going to pay $$ for it. I may pay 60 gems if I can enough going after the free video.

Anonymous

suggest a use for the massive stockpiles of ducks and chillis

IMG_0727.JPG

Gotta Catch Em’ All!….oh wait, wrong game >_>

level 986 is hilariously, ridiculously hard

Even level 966 (King Pig) is impossible so far after 1 week

I am not sure if it was 966 or 986 but I believe I found one of those two levels extremely hard as well. From memory I had to use gems to finish it off, possibly 2 or 3 gem continuations. Either way it would have to be one of the hardest levels to date and seemed like an obvious cash grab to me unless you have a lot of gems.

fun person
    @funperson

The spells are great to use in the Arena and the daily challenge.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@funperson You don’t need that many at all for Arena, very few will do.

DC and KPP can usually be done without spells. Regular levels these days may need few Eagles.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Got past 966 by pure luck last night. Sheer luck somehow got me 6 birds going to King Pig room. Brute force did the rest.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Spells and stuff..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.