Sparks Promotion Display

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sparks Promotion Display

• In the section where we select characters, we can easily see when a character can be upgraded thanks to a little arrow that appears on the character’s thumbnail image.

We should get the same indication for sparks promotions as well. Perhaps a red arrow for example.

Also, in the section that shows the squads, we should also be able to see the rank each character has been promoted to.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@halim-hanna You should see a red exclamation on the promote button.

Screenshot_2016-12-29-08-23-43-1.png

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Yes, but that’s when you select a character manually. Not seen as the whole chart, like upgradable characters are.

Phillips
    @phillips

@halim-hanna @werehamsta The little green arrow is stupid nor is one needed for spark levels. When you go into the barracks you can easily see what level you are on and you can also see what level you have promoted your characters too. Why over complicate it with little arrows all over the place?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@phillips Yes you can easily see what level a TF is at and where it is promoted to, but just by looking at the barracks do you know if you have enough materials to upgrade to next level or have enough sparks to promote again? My answer would be NO as you would have to tap on the character then tap the promote button or upgrade button. With the arrow and the exclamation mark you can easily see which TFs can be advanced.

Phillips
    @phillips

@droversdog Most people are promoting the same TF so they probably know how many sparks are needed for the next upgrade. As for upgrade if you don’t have enough materials for the next upgrade still need to tap on the character to check what materials are needed. Also for daily quests I am always having to craft 1 item in Professor Pigs Lab so even if I do have the green arrow I have to check what materials I need for the next upgrade (which isn’t shown) so I know what materials I can burn to complete the daily quest.

An arrow may tell you if you have enough but if you don’t you still need to check what it is you need. The time you lose to check in cases where you had enough isn’t a lot in the grand scheme of things.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Exactly. Unless you are promoting every bot, you’ll have the indicator every day after you collect thefinal daily quest.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sparks Promotion Display

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.