Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Meh
    @mehh

Aww crap another spark run crash. I was hoping that this was fixed, but I’ve had two other app crashes in regular play too….SIGH

Asen_77
    @asen

Depends on the @jasebree table, with 315% bonus best level should be 59. @jasebree what was your team with this result you have?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Finally finished Level 70 a couple days ago.

@asen
    With a 315% bonus, you should play between Level 49 and Level 60. It all depends how big of a score you can consistently get. At Level 49, it would take a score of 25,060 to get 3 spark segments completed for a total of 348 sparks. At Level 60, it would take a score of 30,362 to get 414 sparks. If you pick a level too high, you will have a lot of 2 spark days.

The scores listed what is needed pre-bonus.

Joel
    @joel687

I tried level 66. Stupid balloon pigs… One snuck through and took out UM, the balloon oig behind it took out Ratchet before he hit the ground. Acid Storm was able to sneak away from that swarm and die right after… Try again tomorrow

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I finally could reach level 70. I will do one more run to beat this level, and after this, I will choose a more suitable level to grind better prizes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I am currently stopped at level 35; the halfway point and I won’t do another run unless I can get all three of my chosen bots to Overpower -> Dead End, Blaster and Lockdown.

Asen_77
    @asen

I currently pass level 66. Soon I will reach level 70. After that I will try several levels around 40, to try find level that could gave me 3/5 part of the sparks. Still have to update UM 4 more levels to get him to 105%.

Phillips
    @phillips

Would be nice if you got points for destroying balloon pigs. Get a run with meadows or beach it’s hard to get a decent score as they are loaded with balloon pigs. Also the instant death they cause is pretty harsh Soundwave died (too much damage) as they were falling so Energon Grimlock comes out and didn’t even get a chance to fight with falling balloon pig killing him straight away.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@phillips

It would be nice indeed to get some sparks from balloon pigs. It would be nice to have WMT’s giving sparks also.

I could not beat level 70 yet, due to swarms of flying pigs. There is no effective weapon against them. UM can make them fall to the ground, with the gravity effect of his weapon, but sometimes it takes too long, and they can kill me before that happens. And the worse is that the rest of the flying pigs stays in the screen and kill my other bot.

Joel
    @joel687

With the new update, the spark run now goes past level 70. For 1,000 gems, you can use a 4th bot

Asen_77
    @asen

Ok, just passed level 68 with spnd 1000 gems for forth bot. Actually 4-th E Grimlock save the day.

IMG_0428.jpg

Thinks are not that different then before. Points for full sparks are lower and only 4-th bot that brings my bonus to 405% helps for better result. Actually there is points for balloon pigs and WMT, but they are not that big as they supposed to be. Shark pigs are easier to be killed and also provide points. Unfortunately points are small again and is very hard for 5/5 at bigger levels. Ratchet died almost immediately after he shows. Dead End doing very good. Only need more power to survive longer, but he is ok. E Grimlock doing fine against flying pigs and WMT.

Joel
    @joel687

They redid the levels in the spark runs. Level 70 before took around 24k to get one section of sparks. Now, level 71 took 14k to get there

I am annoyed that I don’t have enough gems to buy the 4th spot. Flying pigs now can be killed, at least.

UM’s major nerfing has completely changed the spark run for me, and it is making me rethink the game

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 You can collect even 1000 for a 2-3 weeks if you play all day. I will detect how much time will need to get this 1000 that I just spend. UM nerf is not that big. He is weaker then before, but stil made a lot of demage.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

Oh yes, UM nerfing is seriously big.  He can only damage packs of close enemies, but nothing compares with how it was before.

I could destroy the structures before they appear in the screen, missiles right when they were launched, and balloon pigs were attracted to the ground immediately. Even groups of flying pigs, with a bit of luck, could be killed attracted to the ground by the gravity effect, before they could do serious damage to UM.

I could wipe out all the blocks with a shot anywhere on the screen. Now only near structures can be damaged, and stone blocks sometimes resists the DoT.

Sorry, I think I’m a bit frustrated to see my main bot reduced to nothing, after a heavy investment (time, not money) on it. Knowing ABT for a long time, I should be used to it, but this time this time Rovio really screwed me up.

Asen_77
    @asen

Like all of us that we use him. He still is good at Spark Run. Combined with Dead End and E Grimlock is doing very good. At this moment my team is this three and Ratchet and total is 405%.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

UM is still a top 10 bot but he’s pathetic compared to what he was. I wish they would make the useless characters better instead of cutting the great ones off at the knees to keep the game “balanced”.

On the plus side I’ve been doing level 41 for the last few weeks usually just barely making the third spark level. After the update I did level 43 and got the full five levels.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Who should I start promoting for my 4th bot for Spark Runs?  I am leaning toward Soundwave or Dead End.  I currently use UM, E Grimlock, and Nemesis as my spark run team.

Asen_77
    @asen

I would say that Dead End is very good at Spark Run, only have to save him for long time. UM is still doing not so bad thing. E Grimlock is also a good for the team. I have only 4 promoted bots, so I use all that I mention and Ratchet too. Today I passed level 71 and continue forward. After update, with 4 bots I am geting 4/5 of the sparks every time I finished the run. This is with 410 % from 4 bots. Nemesis also is a powerfull bot, so I think your team is looking good.

What is a higher level reached till now in the Spark Run?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I am 100% certain this was done in favor of Overpower. You know greenback raining from the sky…Rovio wishes that.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@gabe-nestor
    I would go for Dead End definitively. He can deal with most of the pigs, specially flying pigs, and sharkpigs. He can kill WMT fast too, and he has good defense. I actually have Soundwave in my team, but he doesn’t have much use, he can only kill blocks, and he suffers too much damage from enemies. I only keep him because he is gold crown promoted, and I need his bonus.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 72 with 410%

IMG_0430.jpg

Never been so close to 5/5 sparks since first level of the run. After this update 5/5 is completely doable, just need more sparks update of the bots.

EricOSU
    @ericosu

Does the 1000 gems unlock the 4th spot forever or just one time?

moi
    @moifirst

@ericosu

Forever!

Remark added a few hours later:
    Otherwise it would be very expensive to acquire some lousy extra sparks. It works the same way as increasing the size of the silo or unlocking the slots at the mission portals, which also have been increased/unlocked permanently after “payment”.

BP
    @bpmann

You can increase the silo size? Didn’t know that. Also missed the spark increase of 105 to 120?

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.