Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

First time :)

74E03C19-F0DE-45DE-A97E-6B8F354D36A4.jpeg

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Lately,  it seems like the spark run is generating ever larger swarms of flying pigs whenever I start Blaster.  My blaster is level 20, with an extra 51% damage and 49% defense from accessories,  but he usually dies on the first segment these days if I start him because he cant do anything against 10 or so flying pigs at a time.  Been on level 240 for a long time and this seems like a recent development.   anyone else? I’ve moved dead end up to 1st position and that seems to help.

JestaCat
    @jestacat

Same. Same resolution (Dead End first).

Isn’t level 240 the current maximum? I’ve seen “new achievement unlocked” (or whatever it says) a bunch of times but still lever 240…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

L240 is the maximum (requires 400,000 points during the run for full Sparks award).

Flying Pig swarms are still Blaster’s main weakness, but I don’t think the swarms are any worse than they’ve been in the past.  It’s still very random – in some runs I won’t see the swarms at all (just the usual one or two flyers that pop up from time to time) and in other runs I see swarm after swarm after swarm.

At L20 he’s definitely better than he was at L15.  At L15, the first swarm would have killed him, and at L20 he’ll probably survive until the third or even fourth swarm.

Generally speaking, I can get Blaster through at least 3 zones of the Spark Run before my second TF has to take over.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I have found that the 1st sector has swarms whereas the following sectors only have 2-3 at a time. I start with either Dead End or UM and rarely have to use more than 2 TFs to complete the run.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My first:

Spark Run

In the first segment there were two (or three?) flying pig swarms which Blaster survived. The run had only one cave segments containing the long row of gold cubes.

Asen_77
    @asen

Did anyone get closer to that result. That is very strange and probably some changes will come :)

E8CA30F5-1870-47F4-AB99-CBA5C9EAE4BD.jpeg

seaspray
    @seaspray

I think it’s because of the extra gold blocks.  I scored much higher than usual also.

Joel
    @joel687

Yeah! I love the extra gold blocks for Thanksgiving!

3713A0CA-72B9-4166-97F4-B83F9A84EC06.png

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Not my first time for full sparks, but over 500k is certainly my highest score!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My score was 485843. I got in my sparks run one desert segment (with lots of gold blocks) and one cave segment with long row of gold blocks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m usually too lazy to upload a pic, but I thought this was worth it.

Would probably have done even better if Blaster hadn’t been weakened by Flying Pig Swarms earlier on.

ABT Spark Run Record.PNG

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Also today i will be posting my Spark run

I hope some day to reach the higher levels….

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Why are you not playing at last level 240? This 742 658 points are ridiculous!!!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen i haven’t reached that level yet! That’s why… :(

And those scores are doable because of this situation with more golden boxes that gave me that score.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

What does the destruction number mean in the Spark Run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@vannie

It’s your final score in the Spark Run after taking into account the bonus multipliers.

So for example if your base score is 40,000 and you have a +875% multiplier, then your Destruction would be 390,000.

Then compare your Destruction to the scale immediately above it to determine how many Sparks you receive.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My Spark Run came in under 400,000 today.

Didn’t see any of the giant Gold blocks at all.

Random chance or JARSU?

Asen_77
    @asen

Should be random. Today my score was around 480k and whole week is over 400k. I will write tomorrow if I get under 400k.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My score was also under 400,000. No desert where all the cacti are goldbricks.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I had meadow with gold blocks as first segment with swarm after swarm of flying pigs and lost 2 TFs halfway through. Lost 3rd TF in second segment as it was badly injured in the first.

Thought game was about to crash in 2nd underground section when screen went black:

Luckily came out into sunlight and ended with this:

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I missed 400K again, just barely at 393K.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today I hit 500k+, so again full sparks. I played level around 8-9 hours before my post.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I was comfortably over 400k all week, and I even recharged a couple of times for a second run to take advantage of the temporary generosity lol.

Asen_77
    @asen

With the start of new event, pointing of Spark Run has back to previous levels. Normal quantity of gold block get me to 372k points after bonus, so 4/5 of the sparks.

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.