Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Upgrade bots to level 15. Then you will have better result.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

But there is 160 levels. I should be able to complete up to at least difficulty 50 with these low levels.

JestaCat
    @jestacat

My bots are 11+12 mostly and I’m getting stuck around level 27.

That seems less to do with my skill or the bot levels but the Spark Run keeps crashing before the end so my achievement is not recorded (and I don’t get the sparks) most days.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daniel-cho You have no idea. Difficulty scales drastically with each difficulty. The increase is not small, it’s huge. You may kill a flying pig with one shot in normal/event nodes. But in Spark Run, that same pig will take 8 to 10 shots before dying between difficulties. That alone should give you an idea as to how strong the enemies get in Spark Run in higher levels. In order to reach Level 50, you WILL need max robots.

Here’s one more example: my Level 25 regular Optimus prime loses no hearts from a falling monolith. But a swarm of flying pigs take away 4 hearts. So you can get an idea how strong the pigs get compared to the monolith which is supposed to do the highest damage. According to Rovio, pigs are stronger than falling rocks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

EWB kind of sucks in the Spark Run.

I’ve run her five times now, ever since promoting her to +140% for the current special event.

She hasn’t made it through a single zone in each of those five runs.

Has anyone overpowered her to L16?  I wonder if that would significantly help things, or is it just throwing good tokens after bad?

Asen_77
    @asen

Upgrade priority this bots that you are using at Spark run. They will help you to get better result. After that when you have your spark run bots to level 15, you can continue on the other one.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Well I have a choice, since I have five TFs that are promoted that I can use.

All of them are currently L15 or higher – UM is at L17.

I could either overpower EWB to L16, or decide to drop her from my lineup and use the other four TFs instead.

Asen_77
    @asen

Sorry, mine topic is for new players that are thinking how to continue on the lower levels of spark run. For them is important to upgrade current bots that they are using, so they will have better attack and defence and will receive better chance for finishing spark run levels.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@datguygamer Okay, I see. I noticed that the regular gun pigs in spark runs deal more damage than WMTS.

Also, why did you waste so much tokens on max overpowering your OP?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig In event nodes, she doesn’t take a single damage after getting hit with 5 monoliths in a row at Level 25, but Spark Run may be different.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Thanks, but I can’t really use that comparison, since I’ll never be in a position to take any of my TFs to L25.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Sad days my friends.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got totally crushed tonight.

All four TFs died before I could finish the spark run.

And EWB is a complete liability.  I wish now I hadn’t bothered overpowering her to L16.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Rovio/exient scammed me. I’m on spark run difficulty 29 and the total spark I could get was 300. That was 80 per segment in game. But when completed it made each segment worth 60 sparks and gave me 240 spark after promotion bonus. No I didn’t press the back arrow. Since I got 180 after I boarded the astrotrain the 80% promotion yields 324 spark or maximum of 300 spark but the game gave me only 240?

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho Spark Run level 29 is 380 Sparks, 76 per segment. 300 Sparks is at level 21, 60 per segment.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@daniel-cho

You don’t apply the bonus on the sparks you earn at the end of the run. It is applied to the score in the spark run, and it can help you to reach another threshold and earn more sparks.

For example, on level 160, we have the following thresholds:

Each threshold awards 338 Sparks. The total possible is 1690.

If I score 40.000, without any bonus, I will reach only the first threshold and earn 338 sparks.
    With all my bots with 140% promotion, the total bonus of 560% will be applied to my score in the run, so:
    40.000 x (100 + 560) / 100 = 264.000

It will make me reach the 4th threshold, earning 1352 sparks (4 x 338)

In your case, it appears that you entered the astrotrain after reaching the 3rd threshold, and your bonus was enough to raise your score only to the 4th threshold.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Thanks.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This is my personal best!!!

Screenshot_20171108-002250.png

There were many pigs I couldn’t kill in the final section, so It was really possible to reach 300k this time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s your bonus multiplier?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I have four bots with +140%, so it is the total bonus of +560%

The last section was the meadow, and there were many groups of pig on the ground, but EGL was not able to kill them. My next bot was Soundwave, that would not be able to kill them either.

I would like to know how Nemesis Prime perform against grounded enemies in the Spark Run. If he can throw them up, it would be the perfect bot for that section. EGL is good against structures and single enemies, even WMT’s, but not against lots of them (in the spark run). I have 90k sparks, and I want to promote another bot, but I want one that will be useful not only on spark runs, but on events either.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s an amazing result.  I’m running with +560% as well, and I’m struggling to get enough points for 4 out of 5 increments.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig How much of the targets are you able to clear. I haven’t had a run quite as high as @ramonpontes, but I’m always in the 4/5 range with 4 fully promoted bots. I’ll have everything cleared, except a couple WMTs at the beginning of the run.

Anonymous

@ramonpontes

Nemesis Prime definitely does work for killing those groundhogs. He’s actually currently my second go-to bot (after Ratchet) for live events at the moment (although I’ll be replacing him with Blaster shortly, as he’s only 5% away from being fully promoted, and is obviously better against WMTs, helipigs and sharktihogs than Nemesis is).

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

@ramonpontes

The TF you are talking about is Wheeljack. He can clear groups of flying pigs and those yummy pigs on the ground pretty easily. He can be played like Deadend, but just not as effective. He is second on my spark run roster.

I don’t use him in live events, because I have bots that can clear all blocks. Wheeljack will definitely leave some behind. He is bad against Boss Pig and can’t hit Unicron at all.

@poptimus
    Have you used Blaster in the spark run yet? What’s his level? I’ve been wondering how an overpower level 16 Blaster can handle those flying pigs.

Anonymous

@laogalaxy

Yes, Blaster leads off my Spark Run team, and occasionally makes it all the way through. He’s good against the helipigs. It takes him two or three shots to pop a single one, but it also only takes him four or five shots to pop several of them at once. He’ll take a few hits from their weapons, but it’s pretty rare that they live long enough to hit him with their kamikaze attacks.

Incidentally, my Blaster is also level 16. The accessories I currently have him equipped with are Rosanna (level 1, 10% explosive force), Stripes (level 1, 20% faster reload), and Sundor (level 6, 25% damage).

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.