Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Opposite for me.  Points were worse.  Much worse.

Usually the forest nodes were the most profitable.  I went through the forest twice, and there’s much fewer high scoring targets.

I’m also seeing a lot fewer balloon pigs, which used to be great, because you didn’t have to shoot them down yourself – just let them splat on the ground and you’d still get tons of points.

The only thing I’m seeing more of (other than WMTs) is flying pigs.  The swarms are massive and hard to kill.

This was the first time I’d experienced a complete wipe since I went from 3 slots to 4 in the spark run.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Ran into an enormous swarm of flying pigs in the meadow. Had no chance what so ever.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@sntrooper did the swarm also wipe out the following TF? They had promised to fix that but I have yet to see it come to fruition.

Asen_77
    @asen

Mine E Grimlock doesn’t even have a chance to do something. When Dead End was killed and E Grimlock shows, screen has something like 7-8 flying pigs. I don’t even know, how did Ratchet survived. But for him there were only 2-3 left at the end of the level and one of them smashed into the rocks.

@lewie4
    Please, gave us a chance and when some of the bot is killed from flying pigs, just screen to be cleared, so next one will have some chance to help us in the run. When screen is full of flying pigs, there is no even chance to continue, since the appearance of the new bot doesn’t even gave him a chance to shoot!!! He is just killed immediately from the flying pigs.

Googs
    @ncaddy

Spark run crashed for me.  I hate when that happens.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

I like the new targets and layout. It was getting boring and tedious with the same levels every day. On a good note, I got my most points so far in a spark run. 43,000 points before bonus! Most I ever got before this was around 34,000.

Googs
    @ncaddy

What made it worse was that I spent the 100 Gems for the refresh run…..it’s like Rovio/exient are deliberately stealing from their customers…..It would not be a hard fix for them to return the gems back from a failed spark run.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I saw a significant increase in points as well. At around L130 and 545%, I was just barely getting 4/5 sparks. Now I have more of a buffer getting 4/5. Deadend died in the first segment since he couldn’t fire fast enough to kill the swarms of flying pigs. Ultimate Megatron then made it nearly to the end.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@ncaddy

That’s happened to me as well.  I put in a ticket to support and their reply was something like, “oops, but no way can we give those gems back.  Have fun!”

JestaCat
    @jestacat

Consistent crash happens in the “pay 10 gems for bonus coins” run too. I’m just not spending gems on runs anymore, too risky.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I only had enough points for three increments.  It wasn’t even close to four.  Usually I can get 4 out of 5 easily.

I made it as far as Astrotrain’s flyover before my 4th TF died, so essentially I was finished already.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@jestcat I was waiting for someone to say that. I’m only a low leveller so it’s especially worse.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@fortressmaximus Wow what a crap response they gave you….they expect to sell gems and then they steal them because their game fails. Seems like a dodgy business model to me.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@ncaddy, no kidding.  That’s the last time I use gems for spark run.  I don’t spend money on this game, so 100 gems just represents time wasted I suppose.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Finally went to difficulty 4. My ricochet was overwhelmed by super armor and super damage flying pigs. :( But first time I only lost one bot.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Came close to another total wipe today.  Just barely made it to Astrotrain on my fourth TF with 2 hearts remaining.

One more pig swarm and I would’ve been done for.

Rovio’s definitely upped the difficulty level.

Joel
    @joel687

I just got max sparks on Level 160. 52,696 before bonus, and that was with me doing a lot of dodging in the second section (Dead End was once again down to ine heart before the first mine)

IMG_0999.PNG

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Good work and very good luck :). So finally we can say it is doable after last update.

Today I get twice rain of flying pigs. Over UM they come on two waves for about 10-12 each. And he died in the second waves when they were left 2. I could say that this flying pigs are nurfed. If this was on the previous version, I am pretty sure that there should be at least three bot killed, so with this last update I could say – flying pigs are nurfed.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 You didn’t unlock the 4th slot?

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I did, but I didn’t need him. Ratchet survived to the end. They won’t show the extra bots on the chart if they aren’t needed.

And, yes, I was shocked that Acid Storm actually was able to hit Unicron in Cobalt. I was all mad when 4 wmts took out Ratchet

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

My E.Starscream reaches part 3 of the run.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Ah, that make sense.

@quickgaming
    Great. Just keep playing and in no time, you will have a max promoted robot to be in the events.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Spark Run Lv 50

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The missiles are almost as ridiculous as the flying pig swarms

Asen_77
    @asen

Just played spark run today, and at the end of the level saw sign – New Dificalty unlocked. Probably that means, that with last soft update 1.31.2.5 there is more new levels at Spark run. I will not spend 100 gems, and will confirm tomorrow, when will play new level 161 probably.

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.