Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Confirmed – at this moment level 160 is last possible level to be played.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another crash ruining my spark run.

At least this one occurred almost at the beginning, so I didn’t waste my time doing an entire run to have it crash right at the end (which is what usually happens to me).

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I finally beat the level 159. Tomorrow I will run level 160.

I’m able to reach 4/5 of the thresholds almost every run now. I also have 4 bots fully promoted, which grants me 560% bonus for this run.

I’m keeping the sparks I’m earning for some significative event for bots or whatever that is worth promoting another bot.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am playing at level 160 now. Not every time succeeded to finish with more then 200k points for 4/5 parts. Yesterday was a day with a lot flying pigs on every part. Finished with 4-th bot. Today was day without any – finished with 1-st one. So days are different. I also have already 4 bots with Purple crown, so at this moment I also collecting sparks for some future things, didn’t see any bot that deserves to spend sparks on him. Already collected 30k plus points. Now with spark run, crates and daily tasks you can easily get over 2k per day, and in some day even more from steel crates. Lets see what will be next – more levels to current bots with sparks, or some new bot that will deserve upgrade with sparks.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

So if you have 560% bonus, and are at level 160, what is the optimum level to play to maximize sparks? Is there an earlier level you can routinely finish 5/5 and net more than finishing 4/5 in level 160?

Asen_77
    @asen

I really don’t see chance to get 5/5. Chance is to get 4/5 part. My experience is that most of the time with 4 bot, 560% and level 160, I succeeded to get 4/5 parts few times and several times just get 3/5 parts. Most of the time when get 3/5 I am pretty close to 4/5 – just around 190-195k points. Maximum that I succeeded to get with 4 bot and 560% is around 240k, so 300k for 5/5 parts is almost impossible for me. All my 4 bots are fully accessorized, now at this event I will get saber for UM, but not sure that I will use saber. I will need to try him how will handle all targets. 1 of them is level 15, two are level 16 and one level 17.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

According to my chart the optimum level is 160 if you have 560% bonus (or probably any other bonus; for the bonus as low as 100% this is still true). For about up to level 70 (depending your score) you will finish 5/5 but that gets you only 800 sparks.

With this revised spark run system it seems that the optimum strategy is always to reach to the maximum level 160.

PS. I had an error in my previous message about the score before bonus you need to get finish 5/5. The correct score is 45,455 (for 560% bonus)

Joel
    @joel687

I reached level 160. I love that I still get over 1,000 sparks if I only get three sections completed on the chart

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I survived L127. Well, not because the level was hard and my bots got blown to smithereens, but because I broke one of my rules for preparing for the run. I forgot to turn off Google Play auto updates. Couldn’t it do updates while I was listening to music all day today? Couldn’t it do updates while I was doing regular or even runs? No, it had to wait until I started my spark run. I got all herky jerky and stopped a few times, but I made it through.

Today was actually a really good in terms of scoring. With 515% bonus, made it well into 4/5 territory.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

Which order of bots do you use in the Spark run?

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes My bots are: UM, Dead End, E Grimlock and Ratchet. All with purple crown and in this order. Most of the time UM survive 2-3 part and Dead End get to the end. There is runs with tons of flying pigs and I am reaching end with Ratchet, and also there is a runs that I get to the end only with UM. Most of the times now at level 160 I succeeded to get 4/5 part of the sparks, which is 1352 sparks per run. In other way with 3/5 parts I am getting 1014 sparks. Now when I have 4 bots with purple crown, I collect them for future promotions. Already have 50k collected.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

I use my bots in this order:
    Dead End
    EGL
    Soundwave
    UM

While UM is good against structures, and can handle a couple of flying pigs, he cannot kill WMTs in the Spark Run, and I think this is Dead End’s biggest advantage to perform a good score.

I use Dead End first and he usually survives until the 3rd node. Most of the time, I reach the end with more than 30k as the base score (enough to get 200k after the multiplier). I think the main reason is the extra score from the WMT’s.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes UM is great against ballon pigs too. Yes, he missed WMT’s but they are not that good at points. There is a lot more points from Golden cubes. Dead End is great, but as we all know he is week on defense unfortunately, so he missed a lot of WMT’s because of all flying fireballs from them. I also pass 30k almost every time and get 4/5 parts of the sparks.

Joel
    @joel687

Thankfully, I now have a new purple crown bot. I will now be running Dead End, UM, Ratchet, and Sideswipe. Acid Storm got demoted. I am not sure what order I will use, though. I will see how Sideswipe does. They are all purple crown, so I look forward to the full bonus

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Sheesh who are you guys so high level? I just made it into level 3 difficulty. Also how to kill flying pigs that have the pain augmentation? They for some reason have so much health.

Joel
    @joel687

@daniel-cho – The flying bots are problematic. Very few bots can kill them. Dead End can take them out in ine or two shots. UM can pull them down to the geound in one or two shots. Ricochet could do it, I think, but I haven’t tried. Maybe Energon grimlock? That is about all. Those flying pigs are almost unstoppable. Ratchet can take one out if he is given enough time, unless it is the blue cross health pig.

Sadly, the Spark Run is all about luck. If they give you a ton of flying pigs. You are done.

I especially love it when they kill a bot, and then immediately swarm and kill the next bot in the same place. Yeah! (Sarcasm)

Asen_77
    @asen

@daniel-cho We are at that level, because we are playing every day at least one level of spark run and for me I played new level every day, till the time that I reached level 160 ( biggest possible level to play at this moment ). About flying pig, I am using UM, he is pulling them down and also he is powerful to ballon pigs too. Spark run is also different then the normal run, so you supposed to play them and to get used to them. Try every day and you will get better result. Also for me is very important bots that you used into the Spark Run to be as biggest possible level – at least level 15.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

E.Grimlock finishes spark run every time

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Maybe he is using Optimus Prime in the Spark Run.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

My characters promoted most are the following

E.Grimlock 40%
    Optimus prime 20%
    GSG 15%
    Goldbite grimlock 15%
    UM 15%
    E.Galvatron 10%
    Galvatron 10%
    Bluestreak 10%

I finish the sparkrun 65% of the time with E.Grimlock and E.Galvatron

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

In the new update 1.31.3 the spark runs have changed with different targets in the runs. Beach run had a WMT, there are more missiles and targets in the desert but caves appear the same

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That sounds terrible.

Joel
    @joel687

I did notice an increase in missiles. An emp missile took out a flock of flying pigs for me!

Asen_77
    @asen

I see more flying pigs and balloon pigs. Also levels are completely different. Points are better and probably there is a chance for full spark promotion. Best result till now …

02203357-9D20-45B2-BB96-6EB282B6B804.jpeg

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.