Spark Run glitch

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Spark Run glitch

• I was playing the Spark Run today and after (I think) the third stage this happened:

Spark Run glitch

Energon Grimlock stopped moving forward; he just kept running in place, occasionally making gestures at me. I had to exit the run and go back to the map.

Another issue is that, at this point, I should have gotten another transitional mine area; but the background appears to be from Pig City.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

I haven’t had it happen to me, it’s similar to the end of world glitch when running event missions.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Not yet but I had my first ever crash.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes I’ve had it and we call it the end of world but. It happens due to the game using all of your RAM and so it freeze’s the game and can’t display anything.
    Up until a few weeks ago Rovio blamed this issue on players devices and we should contact the makers to sort it out. I then sent info in showing that it was the app at fault as I tested it on devices with 1Gb to 6Gb of RAM and they don’t say anything about it anymore.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I’ve had that happen so many times prior to this update. One of which even helped me win an event, where I got caught in a bump in the Pig City, and I got the opportunity to shoot all the blocks on screen before I started moving again, giving me about +400 points!——>

Why am I stuck here

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

I had a different glitch – my second bot (in this case energon Grimlock) spawned underneath the path, so he just kept running into the wall after a gap under the path. Had to quit the game and lost my run for the day (and all rewards, of course).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@evan-greenberger Is this what happened to you? This happened when my first bot died and GSGrimlock was dropped off. I reported it to Rovio. You should as well. If you don’t have a screenshot, mention that it’s similar to ticket #1468282.

Screenshot_2017-03-03-05-35-20.png

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

Yup, that’s precisely what happened to me, though I didn’t have the foresight to grab a screenshot at the time.

Linda
    @lindal

That’s happened to me twice in two runs!!!
    Also similar problems sometimes on normal missions in the desert ??

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

I had the same problem happened twice.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k That happened to me once. I constantly transformed back and forth and my Dead End shot himself out of there and suddenly landed in the next area completely bypassing the cave which was Pig City.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Spark Run glitch

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.