Spark Levels

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Spark Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jasebree How does one cheat on sparks?

Googs
    @ncaddy

It will be interesting to see if this happens. A while back @lewie4 (in the discussion topic he/she created) “…… We are yet to see a player that has more sparks than possible, we will continue to monitor and watch for any cheaters/anomalies.”

If it has been the case that cheater have been found, it would be great for Rovio/Exient to be transparent with its customers and provide us with some information.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@ncaddy We’ve looked into player that have been reported and currently have found no cheaters. The majority of guides that “hack” the game are either fake or really outdated, but as mentioned earlier, we are increasing our cheat detection in a coming update to further prevent any cheats/hack/exploits.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@lewie4 what exactly is an “exploit”?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unlike a hack, an exploit is simply taking advantage of a discovered pre-existing flaw in the software.

So basically if someone comes across a bug that benefits them, and uses it over and over to continue benefiting from it.

i.e. you’re “exploit”ing something that you or someone else stumbled upon randomly, but there was no active attempt to hack the game.

An IT person could probably explain it better – this is my best attempt as a layman.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

That’s what I figured they meant by an exploit. It’s not cheating to use the flawed software as-is.

jasebree
    @jasebree

So then will the folks who are exploiting the Gem pass currently be penalized would be the next question

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

I think that’s a bit of a grey area. It would give a (presumably) small group of people an advantage over the majority of players who may be unaware of it. But I do agree it’s mainly the fault of the devs.

@jasebree

There’s an exploit on the gem pass? Still probably not worth spending real money on it though.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Some folks are getting up to 50 gems an hour, but it’s only android/amazon users it seems.

gem pass bug

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Holy cr@ap. That’s one heck of a bug.

Does it also extend the duration of the pass, or does it still expire after seven days?

jasebree
    @jasebree

apparent all 7 days

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If you don’t collect your gem allotment, does it accumulate? Or do the 50 gems disappear when the next allotment arrives?

jasebree
    @jasebree

From the FB feeds, it looks like if you miss a pickup, you miss the gems. So if you go two hours (if you are one of the lucky few who get hourly gems). You still only get 50, not 100. Assuming the Gem pass was supposed to be 50 Gems/day, that makes sense as it is to encourage daily playing.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@lewie4 I’m confused. So some users are paying for Gems and others are exploiting for Gems. Is there a chance that someone who has paid for gems being paired to compete against someone who has exploited for Gems??? Someone who has paid for gems might end up paying more money than they should have to because people are able to exploit the game…..This doesn’t seem right.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@ncaddy When we detect a possible cheater, we flag them so they are unable to play with legitimate players. From here we can check the flagged players and take appropriate action against them. This method ensures that there should be no way for non-cheaters to be matched with a possible cheater.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 Can you tell me when will you people allow us players to buy sparks with gems? Grinding for sparks has been tedious as hell.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@datguygamer You should be able to buy sparks from the token exchange and exchange gems for missing tokens :)

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@lewie4
    What criteria defines a cheater? And what controls are in place to ensure someone isn’t mistakenly identified as a cheater? I’m frankly a little worried that someone could be labeled a “possible cheater” when they are not. If they get lumped in with actual cheaters who have millions of gems and sparks, that’s completely unfair. I’ve spent a ton of time on this game and have a ton of gems and nearly all accessories… I’d hate to be falsely identified as a cheater.

Will people be notified if they are labeled as a possible cheater? Will there be a possibility of appeal?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4
    Thanks for the answer but I meant directly in the barracks. Like if I attempt to promote a character, it should say “You are missing sparks. Would you like to buy the missing sparks with gems?” (like how it shows for pigs, materials, coins, tokens etc) Sort of like that.

Token exchange sparks are limited in number (only once can they be bought) and quantity. When will you incorporate such a thing? I am sick of all these grinding. I just want some of characters to go to gold spark level to properly complete in the events. Please do something.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@lewie4 thanks for the answers to my questions. That makes me feel better.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@pandaczar12 We have various criteria that a player needs to meet to be flagged a cheater. There is no way for a player too see this flag as legitimate players have nothing to worry about.

@datguygamer
    We’re always looking to add features that players want but for now we are only allowing sparks to be gained through the means that are available now.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@lewie4
    Appreciate the response. I’d be very interested in seeing the criteria.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 Aw, man. Thanks for taking your time and replying though. Much appreciated to communicate directly with a Rovio/ Exient affiliate. Hopefully you will implement this feature soon (and I really hope soon) after reading my suggestion…

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

So, what is the maximum level of sparks anybody achieved? Today I finally upgraded my E.Grimlock to 100% expecting it to be the end… but no, it still promises another 105% update for 3000 sparks. What then? Is there anything beyond gold-star-with-wings?

Asen_77
    @asen

I didn’t see any birds with something different then Gold crown. Probably this is last level for every bird.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Spark Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.