Soundwave Superior – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Soundwave Superior – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Replies
  • jasebree
    @jasebree

Free Sparks
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-12-33-50.png

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I agree about the spark promotion thing. It’s total BS. I’m not sure what percent a fully promoted bot gets for the type of squad it is. They gave us no indication this was coming and offered no clear picture on how it works. We had to piece it together. I liked the old promotion system because it at least gave you incentive on who you want to play based on the squad and the percentage changed throughout the day. Right now, E. Grimlock is the only clear choice. Now I just use E. Starscream because he blows everything up.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Same her not spending anything for the BS Sparks as they give us nothing. Second day of this event and it’s been the same squad both times with a 10% bonus if you used your B.S.S on any of the bots.
    I’ve already given up on the daily tasks on my new game as I can’t access them hidden behind prof pig lab button, today I was not far off doing the flying Tab out the window after 10mins trying to get to the button. I then did a really stupid silly thing and don’t ask me why as all I can say is pass.
    I sent off to Rovio to see if they had any idea what was what and I got the standard fob off with the normal BS reply.
    Thank you for contact us and I am glad you are enjoying our game after the latest update yada yada yada, then ended with please contact you device maker about this issue as it is not the app at fault and your device could be bleeding RAM.
    I just can’t be bothered to reply as it’s a waste of time. I’ll post a screenshot tomorrow so you can see.
    Grimlock as a buttie still walks in front just looking back at you without firing a blast at anything so that bug not fixed.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 all grimlock as buddies have this problem i know it i have seen this SO MANY ties to the new update. The only update was that they return the flying pigs to the “normal” strength and at last there is somewhat fun? But the Galvatrons E. Soundwave aren’t fixed the same Vortex for Galvatrons they said that they will fixed it remains the same shit,,,

As for the rovios replay i am not bothering any more with them always must complain about the device and their free ram… ridiculous…

Then why not give us a port/emulator to run the game on a pc with 8-16GB ram and 4 quad core with a super graphics card to see will or not play as they say?

All those excuses are totally BS!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

That is my very last time I’ll contact Rovio over an issue. What I find amazing is there is a thread about the amount of RAM the game needs/uses and everytime somebody ask’s them they reply asap with the same BS about the device. Several days ago I posted that I was testing a phone that has 6Gb RAM and that was crashing the same and blow me down I’ve had no reply from them, Pathetic if you ask me.

I’ve heard peeps talking about it but this is the 1st time someone has posted that they did it.
    Did I spend 310 gems today to place first? Yes I did. Did I do it to get a Jetpack to increase Soundwave’s defense? Yes I did because it looks awesome. Am I crazy? Yes, yes I am.

ABTDT1.jpg

Here’s the photo of my daily quest button hidden behind Prof pigs lab button

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@paul13 Professor Pig just wanted to remind you that you unlocked some sparks :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i am having some troubles with the game i run at the Edge Of The World glitch in my newly iPhone 7 Plus and i was so damn pissed off. I posted at the other post a photo with the problem!

ABTF v1.22 – Wheeljack and spark

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Yep just seen and replied lol.

@rowdypup

Nah the DT button is under his button and is a right pain.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 mrh can’t win with them can we?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Oh no. Something else NEW happened yesterday and today with the nerfing. Bother!

1) Swapping to different characters

Before the last 2 days, I didn’t have any sparks to play with.
    So when I kept swapping around to a different character, it was possible to get 300+ to 500+ to 600+ points for every play. 700+ for a level 10 Dead End.
    I needed to make sure I didn’t return to using the same character i.e. E.Grimlock, unless
    I had played 2 other different characters first.

@werehamsta
    thanks for your reply and for testing. So sorry for your experience.

2) More nerfing once I started using sparks the last 2 days.

Once my character E.Grimlock was sparked, the game mechanics changed.
    500 sparks + his bonus gave a total of 5% + 5% = 10% bonus.
    No longer getting 300+ to 700+ points per run.

Now getting miserable 200+ to max 400+ per run before the bonus. Ugh.
    Affected non sparked characters too. Auuuuugggh!
    How can an un-sparked Dead End now score max 400+ points?
    And ~700+ points with Unicron – usually I get ~1500.

Invested in today’s Special Event Bundle: USD$4.99 for 150 gems + 3500 sparks + I don’t really need it, can I change it to gems: 10000 Coins.

If I added more sparks to my sparked E.Grimlock level 10, the points improved due to the increased bonus. but same horrible nerfing of the non sparked characters performance.

If I don’t change to playing 4 unique characters in a row, the scores dropped to 100+ to 200+ points per run. Due to shorter runs / less juicy shoot-able objects available. Really.

What a let down. Like @elpapam, I’ll just get my 500 sparks every day from Daily Quest while saving my tokens for useful accessories.

Fred
    @musicman1951

I’ve been using the same TF for most games, but to promote him from current level is 1400 sparks. Would you suggest promoting other TF’s even if I’m not currently using them?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Has anyone noticed how short so many of the runs are. Occasionally there is a normal length run, but especially the morning after the challenge restarts, the runs drop noticibly.
    I think the spark thing is beyond stupid and I hate how we’re stuck with one group the for extra promotion team for the whole event.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@musicman1951 No reason to spend sparks on characters you aren’t currently using. Either use them on ones you are or hold on to them to use on a character you will be using in the next event.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

Has anyone noticed that the spark conduit, canister and capsule are all one time purchases? Also notice that the canister has one dot on it and the conduit has two dots on it.
    now zoom way in on the “coming soon” area (that has been coming for 2 years) and look in the hole. Does it look like the spark conduit to anyone else? I think there is some relationship between the sparks and the coming soon thing.
    also consider the obvious bad math on the price of the three spark containers. The canister is 750 for 750 but conduit is 1200 for 1500 and the capsule is 420 for 500. If sparks were like coins then you could “buy” them over and over. Again, it seems to me that at some point we will need each of of these things. I could be wrong. Rovio has shown a complete lack of logic before but thought I would throw this out there to hear all of your thoughts…

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve just completed a 2nd 4 run event and never scored over 250 before my 10% bonus, I even had 2 runs with the BG and I killed him but still not over 250.
    Anybody else finding the same low scoring of late? I’ve used 3 different Bots and it makes no difference

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Yes. In fact I came on here to ask/complain about the same thing.

The spark thing was just artificial inflation to begin with, but they just keep messing with us further in ways I am continually surprised by.

Phillips
    @phillips

@paul13 Not sure how/why you couldn’t get over 250 with Boss Pig as killing him is a flat 400 on its own. When Boss Pig shows up as his missiles are worth 15 points each I just drain his health but keeping him alive until Astrotrain flies overhead before finishing him off and focus on his missiles generally score between 700-850 before bonus. On flying pig day had scores over 1000 before bonus,

Phillips
    @phillips

But yes noticed very low scores for the full previous day. Maybe it is to encourage people to buy the spark bundle to try and promote our characters (Energon Grimlock) to the 50% bonus.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Man that Energon Grimlock nerf has to be coming any second now once they study the data from this week.

I am livid! Rovio/Exient owes me at least 500 tokens! I was in third place on my leaderboard at over 14,000 points with approximately 15 minutes left before the event’s daily challenge ended, I suddenly loose my internet connection before can continue playing. When I get my connection back, the game freezes up, and it doesn’t unfreeze until right when the daily challenge, but what I’m about is that Rovio says that I’m still in 7th place with only 13,000+ points and so they’re only goly going to award me 200 tokens. That is not fair of them! Especially since I am pretty certain that my third place score had been successfully uploaded to their servers before my internet connection was lost.

Phillips
    @phillips

Don’t think anyone has gotten any tokens since the early challenges late last year. Plus you should be saying you think they owe you at least 300 tokens. You have received 200 so you only need an additional 300 to get you back to the 500 token limit. Also while it only shows you with a score of 13,000+ it’s not to say someone wouldn’t have beaten your 14,000 score dropping you to 4th.

Unlike other bugs in the game a case of lost internet connection really isn’t Rovio/Exients fault.

Xun
    @xunhq

@phillips During the end of the Acid Storm challenge Rovio offered an additional 1000 tokens to all players as an apology for the lost connection issue. It will be great if they can redo the same offer.

acwb16
    @acwb16

If E. Grimlock does get nerfed, it may well be the last time I play a competition. Now we have to get sparks to make our own bonuses? Who was complaining that an extra level of difficulty needed to be added to the competitions?

What the heck Rovio? I’m started to dread opening this app.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

I’m amazed that they plan on weekly events. I realize that’s where the money comes from, but if they’re that frequent then the urgency to spend is gone because whatever you wanted to buy will probably come around again in a few weeks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Soundwave Superior – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.