Sonic Dash

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 404 total)
  • Replies
  • angry bird
    @angry-bird123

i did and i will. still there was no unlocking after i did it the first time

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

Indeed @mvnla2, @angryde and @angry-bird123! Both myself and @roviobeni can for sure forward the details of your crashes direct to the devs. Be sure to tag both me and @roviobeni with Epic related issues, we’re here to amplify your voice and really try to get these problems ironed out.

@angryde
    I’ll mention it to support ;)

tdguinness
    @tdguinness

I’m having trouble with Sonic Dash level 11. Does anyone have suggestions on which birds to use?

angry bird
    @angry-bird123

i used chuck and blues. mirror image on blues and use rage on sonic when the enemy attack counter is charged by 2/3. really piece of cake

Mp127
    @mp127

@angry-bird123 Which classes you used?

angry bird
    @angry-bird123

wizard and spies. have to mention i got lightning set and robot set

Jim151
    @jim151

That’s exactly what I use for almost every level. Sometimes I’ll use tricksters if there is a strong enemy or they are using a lot of buffs.

There4IM
    @there4im

I’m unable to play with 3 of my own birds. Forced to use sonic every time, even on levels where I’ve collected all the items.

iOS 8.4.1 on iPad Air 2

I’ve also noticed a VERY stingy wheel spin. My hit rate is under 20%

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@there4im There is no bug there. You must use Sonic.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Used red as samurai/paldin and Matilda as Druid for all the muti-wave battles. For easy levels I used captain, red paldin.
    Got all the red ropes, however the white wool will be tight I assume.

Jim151
    @jim151

Already? You must have used a ton of stamina drinks. Why? The next gate doesn’t open for another two and a half days.

kyododom
    @kyododom

And a lot of FE, too. Man, sometimes it takes 5-6 re-rolls just to get one of these wretched red ropes. Rovio are really milking this.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone had the game freeze when they aren’t using Chuck? My primary team is Wizard, SeaDog and Sonic. I don’t think I’ve had any freezes when Chuck isn’t allowed. Freezes occur in ~20% of the battles (including those without Chuck, which aren’t many).

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, it’s pretty crappy. The prize rate is way less than what it should be – I just barely got the 20th Ring, and now I need 25 ropes + 30 more?

5 days x 70/day = 350 stam = 120 spins? Even with a fair wheel giving 3/8, that’s only 45 items, not the 55 needed.

Basically, the choices are to give up sleep, burn whatever FE and stam you have banked, or pay money.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Nope I’ve never had a freeze without Chuck. Infact I’ve never froze WITH Chuck because I never use Sonic’s passive because of all the horror storys about the freezing. The whole event I’ve used Wizard Druid and Sonic (Except for the levels he’s banned) and haven’t froze once.

mich
    @m-ich

@mvnla2 I had plenty of freezes without Chuck. The situations I had freezes in were:
    – Any bird buffed by Sonic knocks out the last opponent
    – Skulkers buff Sonic to spread his effect on all opponents
    – Bomb’s chili skill knocks out the last opponent

In some of these cases, additional conditions may apply. I have had more problems in those levels where two additional crabs appear when the battle is almost over. I suspect there may be a problem when you knock out all opponents before the crabs have joined.

planetbear
    @oobear

I had game freezed, when I defeated the last pig. I have to press pause and go back to map, and my stams for this battle are gone.
    sometime, it happened after I cleared a wave.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@oobear See page one.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

I’m using Android (samsung smartphone), I use my method of ensuring all my birds are used by the time I make the final strike, and I NEVER experience the game locking up. Since we have so much time to gather the items, I’m not re-spinning the wheel since eventually, despite the poor percentages, I eventually will get all the red ropes. I currently have 6/25. Six in almost 24 hours of play pretty much says all you need to know about the hit rate. Once I’d done all locations in section 4 I’ve returned to only doing the first battle, thus costing me 3 stamina drinks each time and I only ‘waste’ the overnight stamina. I’m using Chuck, Matilda and Sonic each time, using rage on Sonic to knock the shark thing back to zero on the counter – forgot once and it killed Chuck :( . Currently have about 26k in points and no opponents (nearest dummy has 6775). I have almost no FE so I won’t be re-spinning unless things get critical towards the end which they might if we only have 3 days to gather 30 items with this abysmal hit rate!

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@graugeist Yeah, I reckon they’re trying to get us to fork over $$ by programming in an abysmal hit rate for the prize items. I haven’t given them any money so far and don’t plan on starting! I’d happily pay for the game if it meant no more damn ads, especially the ones that don’t end properly and thus you lose out on the bonus items. Yesterday I went to get my cave freebie and some ad ran, then the treasure chest didn’t open and it said I hadn’t watched the entire video. ARGH! Sometimes you can do the whole thing over but it wouldn’t let me this time around. Could have done with that FE that the chest might have spat out. At least those Norwegian Cruise Line ads seem to have stopped, they NEVER worked right.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Hey all,

My hit rate is better than average. I have collected 13 ropes in about 20-21 hours of stamina refresh. Actually, back that up, since I started with 14 stamina right when this last gate opened… But I had to use extra stamina on the other battles for this leg.

In summary, say I’ve used 22 hours-worth of stamina on the 3-stamina battle, trying to get rope. Lets just round that up to 90 stamina, or 30 battles. Thirteen resources collected on 30 battles means a hit rate of about 43%. Average hit rate should be 3/8ths, or about 38%.

I think this Event is crazy for trying to get these last items in such a short amount of time, but I don’t think the spin-wheels have gone crooked.

The latest math on getting 30 of the last item: 30 items requires 80 battles (on average hit rate). That means 240 stamina. that means 60 hours-worth of stamina recharge. We will have, what, three days? Taking off nine hours (3 hours each night) from that leaves 63 hours of stamina refresh. So, it’s going to be tight, especially considering other stamina needs to be used to complete the last leg and fight in the Golden Clouds (assuming that takes stamina?).

Be sure you are sitting at 15 stamina when the last gate opens, and save all your FE and stamina potions. Slogging out 30 of that last item is going to be a pain. I don’t remember the Red event being anywhere near this tedious/tight.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I don’t know why ya guys are having crash issues.. I have been playing this event since it started and it has not crashed at all for me and I have been using Sonic’s Mirror and Dash abilities.

I usually wipe the stages by using Red Paladin (with dragonset), Chuck Wizard (with phoenix feathers), and Sonic. I send Sonic to the strongest eneny then use golden chili on Chuck. then next round I use Sonic Mirror on Red and allow him and Chuck to clean up.

I’m using iPhone 6 with 64GB and have latest OS (8.4.1)

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I imagine someone at Rovio needed a pay raise and decided to make a milking event.

Uncool.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

I actually used 0 stamina drinks and only 5 essence. I’m not hacking here, but this method is definitely frowned upon the rovio staff.

There4IM
    @there4im

@dragonofheart73

I think the crashes happen when you combine sonic’s mirror with another buff. For me it was usually Sea-dog’s gang up when Wizard was mirrored.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.