Sonic Dash

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 404 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@gulgor0 thanks will have a look.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

my stamina timer is now at 3:00 HOURS per bottle???
    if this is not fixed I can forget about the new class

please help

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@burbman As long as they are all 1x item max prize, that’s certainly the best strategy.

@sutekh137
    I agree with you. My major concern is the time gates. For now, there is no risk, right? If they are scaling the time gates with the amount of material needed, then there shouldn’t be a problem. But my worry is that we will have just 1 day for the last stage or something. Idk, just saying.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@duiksmurf Did you adjust the time settings on your device?

Otherwise. Contact Rovio immediately about that one, and make it clear that you were planning on gaming to earn the class. Hopefully they will compensate you appropriately if there is no fix available.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

Duiksmurf. After the 3 hours, the timer should be normal again.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@pam-jonery I’m glad I was able to help. :-)

Jim151
    @jim151

Does anyone have any real opponents on their board? I don’t. Aside from me, the only opponent who has moved at all is one level 7 guy who moved from 750 to 1750 in one go and hasn’t moved since. Everyone else is where they started.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@jim151 Yeah, I’ve got some Korean dude who has already zoomed to 23,000, and keeps going up all the time. I’m slugging it out with someone else for second place at around 9,000, and then there’s a bunch of folk between 3,500 and 6,500. Far more activity than usual…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

My board is real, though it’s not going very hard, despite more than half being level 45+. I’m leading at 10k, with 2nd at 9,700 and 3rd at 7,415. I just got the 10th quill, so I can coast a bit, but I’m worried about the next things to farm. 50 items? Ugh.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I thought I had the Sonic freeze figured out: I thought that as long as I used Sonic’s passive ability first in a turn, so he never was left unplayed when all the opponents were knocked out, everything would be OK. However, just now I knocked everyone out with Sonic played, but a turn left on Bomb who had the Sonic mirror buff, and the game froze. Gaah!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I seem to be in the minority here because unlike most people I like using Sonic. He can help you dish out a lot of damage. Try using Sonic, Sea Dog and one of Chuck’s classes like Wizard, Lightning Bird or Thunderbird. All you do is attach the Sea Dog to Sonic, have Sonic attack the toughest enemy, then use Chuck’s Speed of Light attack. Next round you can attach the Sea Dog to Chuck unless you are using Lightning bird and easily finish off everything. This 3 stars the 3, 5 and 7 stamina battles everytime unless the game crashes. My score is currently about 15,000, but it would be 5-10K higher if the game didn’t crash/freeze so often.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@killerkea
    Thanks, good tip. I’m neutral so far on Sonic, but this is a pretty effective method with the five-stamina scrap. Haven’t tried with the seven yet, but my set items are all a bit feeble, so it may be trickier for me than for you.

James Rayner
    @james-rayner

got the same even uninstalled/reinstall sent support a message got a ticket number and have heard nothing

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@killerkea I agree, Sonic is very useful. But how are you playing so much, do you have unlimited drinks? I have to keep waiting to play. And yes, have lost many points due to the freezing up issue. I hope they do something about it!

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@graugeist I think ALL my ‘opponents’ are dummies. Their scores don’t move and I’m now in the lead by a good margin. I don’t get it. There are surely enough of us that they don’t need to do this???

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I believe that all my opponents are dummies as well. I haven’t seen anyone’s scores go up. I have seen 2 go down though.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@jim151 I don’t think there’s anyone else real on my board either. It’s annoying! But on the upside, I’ll get first place easily lol

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@sutekh137 Yeah! I’m sure in the last event it was only 24 hours before the next gate opened. I’d collected all the artifacts well within the first 24 hours so since then i’ve just been collecting points. Although having VERY poor results, rarely getting the top points and I have so few FE’s that I can’t keep re-spinning. But that’s not a biggie since I don’t have any real opponents to play against, grrr.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

There’s only 3 active players on my board (including me) so I should get into the top 3 easy. Now I don’t have to worry about wasting stamina drinks to keep in the top 3.. just focusing on the items for the class now.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

SEVENTY TWO HOURS?!

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Hey all,

Well, THREE DAYS before the next gate opens.

So, we’ll have five days to collect 55 items.

Five days, minus three hours per day for sleep, means 105 hours of stamina refreshment. That means 420 stamina. That means 140 3-stamina battles. That means, on average, 52.5 items collected.

And in fighting this next leg, it does not look like rewards have increased on the 3 and 5-stamina battles (the five just crashed on me the first time, too — nice). I have one ring, 19 more to go. *sigh*

So, is it essentially impossible to get enough resources for the new headgear for folks lacking stamina and FE?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

EDIT: And another crash on the 7-stamina battle right when I was about to finish it with one more rage attack. Seven stamina and several slice of Rage Cake down the drain. Rebooting my tablet. Again.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

GAAAAAAAGH! Damn thing froze on 3.3, just after I defeated everybody!!! 5 drinks wasted, no chance of a ring… this is getting really really annoying.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@sutekh137 So basically it’s impossible right? Those of us with NO spare drinks and almost NO FE’s are definitely screwed. So far I’ve done 3 of the new battles and got zero rings out of it and like you, my last battle froze. *sigh*

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@pam-jonery

Unless someone corrects my math or rewards are WAY jacked up on the last legs, then yeah — I don’t see how it will work.

I don’t even see how folks will have the time (or stamina) to take on the Golden Pig area very much — what will be the point?

I have had three crashes now just in this leg of the event, with the last one coming right as I was about to finish off the wasp. So yeah, this is getting really old really fast. Buggy release plus an event where the math just doesn’t work out equals a pretty frustrating experience! I’m not sure it is worth wasting stamina and/or FE on going for the class, in fact, especially if it is buggy like in the way it is when Sonic is using it!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Game has crashed twice in a row on the 5 stamina battle. This is getting bad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.