Sonic Dash

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 404 total)
  • Replies
  • Whyvez
    @whyvez

Looks like we’re stuck with Sonic. I use Wizard Chuck and Spy Blues with Sonic. Just like @laxietoo, I use Sonic first on the highest HP enemy so when I hit with Chuck and the Blues it makes more damage to the others.
    I also noticed that the game freezes when Sonic’s passive ability finishes the battle. I don’t use it anymore.

lionhg
    @lionhg

i also had the bug when the enemy does not make a move in their turn. i was using iphone5. but in my android phone it works fine.

i am having so much fun with sonic. you just need to find the right combination with him. so great!

EdwardGames
    @edwardgames

I do have a nother bug! And i am Play the game on a LG E460. The Bug is when i play a level birds or enemy turn freezes and i need to restart the level if i have enough stamina.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@whyvez @lionhg Thank you to both for posting. You saved the forum from a rant. ? I can’t believe how many people are complaining about a character that we all have to use. My words of advice to the others are: Put on your big boy pants!!

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@edwardgames If you read through the other posts you will see that others are having a similar issue. If you’d like to report it to Rovio, go to rovio.com and click on support.

EdwardGames
    @edwardgames

Yeah, it would be cool if Sonic the headog will be added in Angry Birds Epic!

EdwardGames
    @edwardgames

Thanks Laxietoo

EdwardGames
    @edwardgames

@edwardgames i have an old android version too.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@Lionhg I have those same dummies ahead of me too. How did you attach an image on here?

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@Laxietoo Thanks for the info, I did go in there and submit a report about the freezing.

burbman
    @burbman

My leaderboard just went blank, Bond and all the others just disappeared, leaving me all alone. Anybody else?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@burbman

Yes, my leaderboard cleaned up as well.

Thanks for folks mentioning the fact that Sonic’s passive is buggy (it happened to me as well the first battle I used it in). This is not good, though, since Chucks new headgear is the same as Sonic’s powers. So, they better fix the mirror ability before we want to start using Chuck’s new class (especially for Arena folks)…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

EdwardGames
    @edwardgames

Speaking about leaderboard, i have the same bug at arena.

Whyvez
    @whyvez

Just tried using Skulker’s passive ability on Sonic so all enemies would have the 25% effect and I used Bomb with the Chili. Lots of damages to everyone BUT… the game froze, even when there are enemies left. Maybe I was trying too hard…. Just lost 5 Staminas.

Back to the drawing board.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Anyone else worried about getting enough materials for the headgear? Cripes, I just spend about 30 stamina fighting 10 3-stamina battles on this second leg, and I have only two “Prickels” to show for it. This is going to be a slog when we need a total of SEVENTY-FIVE more items after the cloth and prickels.

Statistically speaking, it SHOULD be doable… We have 10 more days and if we use all the stamina given us via time refresh, that would be 10 days x 24 hours x 4 stamina per hour = 960 stamina. Divide that by three (easiest battle) and that means 320 spins. Each spin has a 3/8th chance at yielding a reward, so that means 120 reward items (on average).

HOWEVER, some of that stamina will have to be used for the 5 and 7-stamina battles, and most of us are gong to sleep (leading to a loss of, say, 6 hours of stamina per day). That cuts things down by 25%, so now that 120 becomes 90.

Getting 75 items is going to be a bit rough. I hope everyone has a lot of stamina saved up from other events, because it’s tough to buy and the Event offers no other way to get it.

What’s that smell? Another money grab by Rovio? Yeah, I think that’s what I smell (unless my calculations are wrong…) Was it this hard to get Red’s new class in the last event involving a mini-campaign? I can’t remember…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Actually you are not required to fight the 2-wave or 3-wave battles to get the items.

What I did was to clear all 3 battles to get the 3 stars then stayed on the 1-wave battle using only 3 stamina drinks and getting the item each time. Should meet the requirements in no time. Granted I have over 400 pink gems so I can respin anytime

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@burbman Bond disappeared but the two below that were still there. However, I’m now in second place and unconvinced that ANYONE else in my group is real lol.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@dragonofheart7 Good grief, 400 friendship essence? I don’t think I’ve had that many total in the 18 months I’ve been playing the game! I’ve got a paltry 18 at the moment so I can’t keep respinning. However, surely you have to defeat all 3 levels to open the next gate? Or does it open anyway?

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@pam-jonery
    I had 2 players named Bond, with the same score, and they are both gone. I am not sure if I have any real players on my list too. I am the only one increasing my score.

Edit, Never mind, they are both still there, they just have zero for a score now.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dragonofheart73

Dragon, you do need to fight the 5 and 7 at least once, as you say. I realize that is only 12 stamina (per leg), but it all matters.

And my calculations are for just fighting the 3-stamina battles (that’s all I do as well, if you do more, you are wasting stamina with regards to getting materials). For most people’s sleep patterns that means that, on average, you should be able to get about 90 reward items in the next ten days. Unless of course you are re-rolling your spins a lot and thereby increasing the odds of getting something.

But having to use every bit of stamina (other than a few off for sleep) to get the items required seems a bit difficult to me. I’m not personally worried, as I have over 800 stamina saved up from previous events. But if you have no extra stamina, you better hope you don’t run into a stretch of bad luck on spins, because every battle counts (this also isn’t taking into account crashes where stamina gets lost).

Like I asked — was the Event for Red’s new headgear this difficult in terms of stamina needed just to get the materials to build the headgear?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@pam-jonery The gates will open when the clock finishes the countdown even if you have not completed the stages. Preferred to get the stages completed so their stars will count toward the golden clouds where the lucky coins are. You need 55 stars to be able to enter the clouds. (the clouds are on the top of the map)

@sutekh137
    Red event was similar to this one. Not much difference in the strategy and methods on getting the items.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@thisepicplayer I hope you don’t mind, but I slightly hijacked the top post. This way, we can note some of the common questions we are seeing here.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dragonofheart73

I know the Red event was similar, I just don’t remember the resource costs being that large. Anyone have a screenshot of what the mini-campaign page looked like to verify what materials were required?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Anyone noticed the 6th Battle in the event has changed rules. It was originally Slower chili , now it also has that you can’t use Red in the battle.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryjohnny — I noticed the change in the rewards wheel this morning also. This was for the first stage.
    I’ve also had the sonic freeze, not entirely sure what it is caused by. Will have to look more carefully to see if it is the same as everyone else.
    I only had the sonic freeze once, in the first wave of a two wave battle in the first stage. Sonic’s ability had not been used when all the enemies were killed. The game froze, and it was impossible to use his turn or advance to the next wave.
    I have been playing the one-wave battle to get quills (or whatever they are), and sonic’s mirror ability applied to bomb usually ends the battle with sonic not having a turn remaining. So far there haven’t been any freezes. Will continue investigating. It could be that you must use sonic’s turn first every time it is your teams turn.
    My strategy with sonic is to use
    Bard with Yin/Yang and Sea Dog with sugar rush.
    Start by having Sonic attack strongest player, they use chili on Sea Dog (I have golden chili); then Bard attacks. Second turn, apply Sonic’s passive ability to Sea Dog and have Sea Dog buff Bard. Bard (and Sea Dog) attack strongest player. This is enough to finish a 3 stamina battle. For 5 or 7 stamina battles, apply Sonic’s passive ability to Bard next.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.