Sometimes i get an error while writing a topic

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Sometimes i get an error while writing a topic

• Hello

Sometimes, if i write a topic or post a reply, i get an error-message “are you sure, you want to do that?”

But tat is not logic, because if i press the “submit”-button, i´m sure, that i want to add my message to the forum.

Why this error happens?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • ixan57
    @ixan57

@drachenbauer and for @admins
    Also experiencing the same for the last 2 week’s only on the nest site and only when posting a message or entering scores.
    Will try to post two screenshots
    Tri 1

ixan57
    @ixan57

And @admins when you click the red triangle in the address bar.
    Tri 2

ixan57
    @ixan57

@admins have tried other web sites and emailing only getting it here and only in the last 2wks. Have not changed anything in the nest except my avatar and think it around then it happened. Maybe? Thinking of all things maybe irrelevant

Drachenbauer
    @drachenbauer

the error, i mean, appears directly in the post-editor above the title-field, with a reddish background.
    and if i click the submit button again, i´m able to send my post.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

This is an SSL warning issued by the browser. Currently, it’s just a warning and since we don’t collect any sensitive data you can ignore. We are working on moving ABN over to SSL though, which will resolve this problem. BL

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Sometimes i get an error while writing a topic

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.