UPDATE NOW RELEASED – iOS and Android

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum UPDATE NOW RELEASED – iOS and Android

Viewing 20 replies - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
  • angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Ok the challenges got fairer, but that’s it.

But in the arena are always that idiots with more flock power who conjure extra birds out of thin air and win with 13 million points or more!
    I didn’t win a single match today, because I didn’t want to pay gems.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I suspect people have the highest price hats are either Bots, or they have no lower completed sets. What is their slingshot?

Daily Challenge and KPP are playable now, way more playable.

@angrynerds2
    : there is certain ways to handle the arena to compete with those. Look around other people threads. Trick is simple but I cannot tell you.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Flock Strength 215 here, generally opponents in the 175-185 range are difficult because they may have slightly lower ranked birds but invariably have all knight or pirate hats and can conjure 2-3+ mil points per bird with ease.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I just updated the list of levels that have changed in this update.

MMQ
    @mmq1

I’m having the same issue since the update. Starting over at level 1 is making this a pain. Is there a schedule for a fix?

Daspyda
    @daspyda

Game will now crash after login slider completes. Android 6.0.1, Galaxy 7 Edge

Charlie
    @charliepierson

I am stuck in same update infinite loop also !!!

Anonymous

Funny little fact….you can currently play level 921 even though 921 has not officially been released.

IMG_0661.JPG

Basically if you have finished all 920 levels, and if you reinstall the game and link your FB account again, it starts you on level 921 (behind the clouds) with the option to play the level.

I am guessing the next 20 levels will release tonight, but that is just a guess based on the 2-3 week turn around they have been working on.

Edit: Around 3-4 hours later the next 20 levels have opened up :) ….new card level, no new hats.

Edit 2: In the same way I posted the funny little fact above for level 921, it can be replicated to play level 941 even though technically it does not open up for another 2 weeks.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@chucky-2 get ready for a bamboo forest theme/gravity grove

Anonymous

The name of the next 20 levels is hamsterdam (levels 941-960)….it should open up in just over a week and a half.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@chucky-2 Nope. The next area will be called Central Pork.

Anonymous

@mighty-red-1 I only got the name from the avatar images that unlock next, but I guess they could release another set of levels without unlocking more avatars…

IMG_0665.JPG

Anonymous

I believe the next 20 levels (hamsterdam or central pork if MR is correct) should open up in around 8 hours, assuming of course that they continue to follow the 2 weekly schedule they have been using.

JasonWJ1
    @jasonwj1

If you have spent $200 on this game, you are exactly the kind of sucker Rovio is looking for with these updates, new hats, and other bulls**t ways to get you to part with money. This is just a game. A stupid little game. You win nothing in real life for having extra hats, slingshots or flock power. Play it for fun, but don’t spend your rent money on it.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Another useless auto-generated level added today, Oh look Pristine Gold that must mean something.

These levels will go on to infinity- as I said, I don’t think the game engine is even being manned by humans anymore, I think the level-ups and new stages are being created by an algorithm that runs until someone notices all the complaints and that the game is messed up *(case in point… the bird map level being reset to beginning. How long will it be until a human gets an email that this is broken and fix it? Maybe when Rovio staff makes their weekly visit to their workspace).

cognitive
    @cognitive

The problem is we’ve had two bird levels added back to back with high feather counts; I only have 1-2 birds to max level before today (now none) because the only viable way to collect lots of feathers today is the Tower. Which is Rovio’s intention.

So, once again, those with cracked APKs and infinite gems should have no problem playing the Tower to the top, hosing the game for the rest of us.

Putte
    @puttekula

No problem at all climbing that tower. Only so boring that I quit doing it.

cognitive
    @cognitive

it’s only boring if you have more gems than the Federal Reserve :}

Putte
    @puttekula

Yup, and I have been mad if I havent had those gems… And probably not play the game. Its totaly destroyed.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum UPDATE NOW RELEASED – iOS and Android

Viewing 20 replies - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.