Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 189 total)
  • Replies
  • Phillips
    @phillips

@paul13 and anyone else with short beach runs. Are you only getting the short runs when Unicron shows up or normal (event) beach runs as well. Also are they happening all day or just now with the big bonus. As I said earlier I have had two one normal and one Unicron level. While I can’t remember what levels I did earlier on today the short runs where only during the final 2 hours when I had the 60% bonus.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@partshade Been there, done that. Nothing to Shoot

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I haven’t encountered any short runs, but I haven’t seen unicron either in this competition. I did have a run that I thought was going to crash, it kept lagging on me but I made it through.

acwb16
    @acwb16

I have also had the super short beach run glitch. Only once so far (knock on wood). No Unicron though (yet?).
    The flying pigs need a nerfing. That or some TFs need to be un-nerfed. A level 13 shouldn’t require multiple shots to down them. I get that they want to balance strengths and weaknesses, but against a very common enemy type? That should be a given.

I didn’t get a cobalt valley or meadow run before my first post, and after running them I found some new things – more decorations! Cobwebs, bats, creepy vines – I’m loving these! Seriously Rovio, someone deserves a nice bonus.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

The numerous Halloween decorations, the witch pigs, and the reskinned Walking Mortar Towers and Monoliths are a nice touch to the eeire moon background…..don’t you guys agree that Rovio really outdid themselves? We need more of this in future events, such as Christmas

Geli
    @geli

No short Unicron runs(have not encountered it yet) but I have had some short Pig City & Beach runs. Very few Meadows nodes; thankfully I got one (1!) to get me to the 70 token level during Ghost Day #1.

Would have liked 2-3 Meadows runs rather than the high percentage (40%) of City runs I had, since the ghosts were clustered in the Meadows.

Yes, the event-themed changes are a very nice touch.

Fixing the “end of the world” bug Issue would be nice also.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@rowdypup remembers the last’s years Halloween theme…

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Hey everyone @partshade @paul13 @everyone I completed a unicorn beach node and score 3800 including 50%bonus.
    Here is proof

unicorn beach node

Btw here it’s flying pig day, is it same in ur event??
    Ps:I don’t know whether this pic shows up here… I uploaded to my album and use “img” tab and copied direct link

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Idk why it don’t work for me and I try to edit my comment 3 times its still after saving shows the same so here is direct link

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/mukesh007/album/picture/21068/

Nd if someone can help me with uploading those pic here like u guys did, then I m here waiting for u. Thanks

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Just killed pig boss and noticed it gives aprx. 800 points on kill… With flying pig some blocks and missiles I scored 1038 without bonus.. .
    Anyone noticed this increase in point???

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Not liking these swarms of suicide witch pigs

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Hey guys again unicorn medow node.. scored 2438 before bonus.. here is the pic

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/mukesh007/album/picture/21069/

Yeahh! Lucky enough today to get unicorn twice when bonus is 50% with grimlock nd heat wave..

sheepybach
    @paul13

@phillips
    It is only on event runs at the beach the short run has happened to me. Normal runs have been OK so far. I just had the Big Guy & The Big Big Guy in my 1st 4 event run this morning, both Guy’s runs were short ( so that means around 3500 +/- tokens down the drain).
    Oh lovely flying pig day and yep you got it my other 2 runs on the new game killed. They are hard to kill on Level 15 Bot’s but L 5&6 Bots forget it they just kill you before you can kill 2 of them.
    I found it is a common practice by Rovio that with new games the new of tokens you can get from the daily task section is next to none. Today it’s 10 Tokens only yesterday is was 20, it was the same in the event before.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I’ve had all three bugs: crash at challenge startup; Edge of the World; and short beach runs (including Unicron)

Geli
    @geli

Had some short Beach runs. Boooo. Fix this bug issue.

Yea! Successful Unicron run in Desert node. 37xx.

All in 50% bonus rounds with GS Grimlock and Dark Megatron.

Dark Megatron at L11 rocks vs swarming Witch Pigs. It sucks vs Unicron.q YMMV.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Witch pig day! Instead of choosing a TF that can kill them, I use the TF’s with bonus, and the healthpack, and let them crash on me. The energonicon bonus never went above 10% for me, so I almost never use those with bonus.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Tell him it’s on the Beach during event runs only. I just did another 4 event run and 3 beach were short.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@elpapam…..and the rage quit I had because I refused to buy the limited-time Nemesis Prime (hey that rhymes!) for $15.99, so I deleted the app so it wouldn’t remind me of limited-time Transformers, but at the same time I was missing out on Rodimus, Shockwave, and Epic Optimus Prime (I have them now BTW), so I reinstalled the app before Easter to get Windblade….

So yeah, things have been tense on Transformers lately

Geli
    @geli

ELockdown did poorly vs Unicron (30% of the enemy’s “health” remained) in City run; it almost defeated Boss Pig in a Beach run. Had to go to transport mode a bit to evade incoming fire.

A flat-out win vs. both would have been nice, ss both were 50% bonus runs.

Should have used Healthpack instead of Glassor to keep on fighting instead of running and regain health. Oh, well…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I keep wondering if i should get the Nemesis Prime bundle because i’d like to use the tokens on hats. Ive tried him out and he seems pretty unique but i worry if he’d get nerf and not worth the effort. I’m busy doing halloween stuff in another game too.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@rowdypup i bought the nemesis bundle because of my real life obligations because i don’t have time to spend in the game and the hours after work are very few. And when i want to play the game and the events i have so many bugs that i can’t even settle a decent score. So i am starting to believe that those 19.99 euros was one way ticket for my side.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hello,
    Did anyone else notice, in the last 1.5 hour (the 1st hour of “shoot the scarecrow day”)
    that team bonus for this challenge went
    from 90%,
    then after playing 1 round it’s 40%,
    then after playing another round it’s 45%.
    Is this random or are Roxio / Exient nurfing our team bonuses?

Didn’t see this happening yesterday’s event.
    The team members used are the free to try Nemesis Prime & Epic Prime.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I just finished 13 runs, five regular and eight from recharges, and got 110% on all. 45% for each TF and 20% for Photoblast.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Recharged using 20 gems.
    Glad to report that the team bonus is back to 90% on my ipad3 on the last 4 plays.

Maybe the changing team bonus was because:
    – ABT is upset that i just got 1st place with 32,000+ at yesterday’s event shooting flying witches
    – i’ve been playing too fast? spending my gems to quickly recharge +
    – keep on playing and using “Recharge your transformer’s armor” -> this way tends to bring up unicron and big boss.

jasebree
    @jasebree

for those interested, it’s going to be another day of high reaching for the daily max…

14572856_10104036894557909_6189970856206884883_n.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.