Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 189 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

FINALLY:NEMESIS PRIME!THIS WILL BE EASIER THAN THE FLOCKIN DRIFT EVENT!Also yay!The decoration challenges are back

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the game still having those bugs…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@elpapam That’s the Edge of the World Glitch. Hadn’t seen that in a long while.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@ everyone I confirm once again that I did 4 run twice in the space of 4 hr and not closed game for single time as I m playing it on 4.4 andriod, so no “black screen” issue.

@elpapam
    I had that glitch once. Didn’t remember the name of event. So lost 1 run. I thought it happen to me as I m playing th at time with charger on and my phone is over heating that time. But in next turn it’s itself fine.
    And one more thing,
    I saw u have 7k+ gems, so y u bought NP with credit card, instead unlocking it with tokens is a wise decision. As u can get almost 14000 token. Nd may also unlock his other accessories with those tokens.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

I was just booted from the game as before it started, so yeah, still has bug issues. Also noticed that unicron and boss pig aren’t appearing for this event.

jasebree
    @jasebree

@beauregard Unicron does show up, just very seldom.

Screenshot_2016-10-25-20-57-13.png

sheepybach
    @paul13

I see they’ve done it again for players who have not maxed out their Bot’s or who have started a new game. Today’s daily task’s has only 1 lot of Tokens and that is 25 but you have to complete all the task’s to get it. It’s a bit hard to get when you have to visit Pig City x 6 for 250 Pigs when Pig City is not yet open. Plus the amount you need to collect for the daily 550 tokens is again huge and not really going to happen on L 5 & L 6 Bot’s. So far it’s 50/50 on the only 4 run I’ve done. 2 Complete and 2 dead.
    Truly Amazing these guys are.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Must be very seldom, I have already done over 20 runs without running into unicron. Usually he shows between 10 to 12 runs. Guess that explains how when after the very first run I was knocked out of first place with over 700 points by someone with over 4500.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Finally, Nemesis Prime is available!

Its time to get this TF, and there is quite some time to reach the 6000 tokens needed.
    I don’t mind if I miss the accessories, I just want the bot.

The downside is that the game crashed twice with me, even after I restarted it to make sure no black screen would appear.

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

@paul13 Doing the “Visit X location Y times” can be easy. (As long as you get one node to open up.) Play for a few seconds and then exit to the map. Re-enter the node and then exit as many times as you need until you reach the required number of visits.

Done!

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@ramonpontes @beauregard did 4th lot of 4 run without issue.. telling u it’s quite fun when u just keep playing 4 node continously, it took 15 min to complete all. Earlier used to be 25 30 min as I have to close it after every run and start it again, took all the loading time and keep refreshing assets.. Hope they don’t ruin this.

And beaurgard no unicorn yet.. But looks like u also didn’t prepared for that after looking at ur bit. ? bow much u earned in that run

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I can’t run more than 2 nodes without restarting. I tried sometimes, when I was close to the end of the event, and I didn’t want to lose time restarting the app, but it crashed all those times, and I had to restart it anyway, losing an attempt.

About Unicron, I had no runs against it yet. I hope I can get him at least once, to boost up my score.

I’m about 40 tokens now and there are only 7 hours to finish the day, so I think I can’t reach the 100 tokens for this day, unless I spend gems (a lot of them).

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

Guys it’s 1st day of event here.. How much ur getting without bonus and what max bonus showed up in ur leader board?
    I m getting 300~400 nd max bonus is 20%+20%+10%

I used lvl 10 ricochet(20%) and lvl 14 soundwave (0%) nd sheilder (10%)
    Its a best combo in my opinion as Rico is good against bbg if it showed up otherwise soundwave clear every blocks. Can earn max with this combo.

@ramonpontes
    Hey! 6 hour 50 min here.. I m from India.. Its 5. 30+ from gmt.so it’s early start finish at 5 30.am (where r u from) ??
    Nd as I post my earlier comment and then play 4 run with 10 gem but still on 3rd, 1st commercial showed up nd I was thinking, I just posted in forum nd I didn’t jinx him.. luckily it run for 30 sec and as I tap x headed to node nd completed it. Phew… That was heart in mouth situation.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k & @mukesh007 that glitch bug whatever it is i had it 3 times in a node but ONLY at an event node and not in the map / normal missions at least i have had it at 1.20.5.6

I don’t know what fix is making the new soft update 1.20.5.7 but i hope this issue was also managed to get fixed.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@mukesh0007 I’m from Brazil. Its GMT-3 here. When I mentioned “the end of the day”, I wanted to say “the end of the event of the day”. The event ends here at 10 PM (summer time here). Its quite good, because I’m at home at the end of the event and the start of the other.

I used ricochet and rodimus, and the shieldor, to get all bonuses. Got about 390 points. I think its better to switch rodimus with either grimlock or soundwave, because of the block destruction. It compensates the decrease of the 20% on the bonus.

I’m scoring 6 points per pumpkin. Its quite low, since every single block gives me 1 point each. I prefer to miss a pumpkin and destroy a structure of blocks, if I had to choose.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@mukesh0007 I’ve averaged 367 pre-bonus over 20 runs. I did lose one run to a crash. I’ve done a good job optimizing my runs for maximum bonus, so I have a slight edge for first, even with the lost run. I think I’ll need three recharges to get to the 100 token level. I estimate it to be 23800.

@elpapam
    That bug’s been around for at least a year and a half, so probably not much chance in it getting fixed.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k well i haven’t encountered in previous versions. Maybe i was lucky? I don’t know what to say :(

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@elpapam if u don’t mind, can I ask u y u spent real money when u had 7k+gem and u can exchange 3k hems for 6k tokens (asked u above)

@millforce2k
    if u recharge thrice u got 12 run with ur Avg u will score around 4500, I dont think after ur 20 run with Avg of 367 u r at 18000 or something.

@ramonpontes
    I m also said about time remaining in event. Idk how the calculate it I read ur comment u said 7hr to finish ‘event’ after ur comment I replied in 20 min with aprx 7hr remaining in my event also. As I mentioned above.

ED209
    @ed209

@elpapam I don’t blame you for buying the bundle.

im tempted to use the gems as I have more than enough sitting there but im going to play the event when I can and just use the tokens I have at the end to make it a little cheaper.

3k gems to buy outright and I have 4600 still, even more tempted as he is my last tf I need! and really cant be bothered with the event after all the previous ones that have been done

sheepybach
    @paul13

@kingkosar
    That is the problem on 1 of the games i’m not that far alone to have pig city open up yet.
    Same here on both my Tabs still not got over a score of 300 yet on event runs. In fact on the new game i’m still waiting to get 30 tokens.
    Well I didn’t think that Rovio could mess up this game anymore but with the soft update to .7 this afternoon they have now killed the missions. I just completed a 4hr mission and I got 2 picks on my 2 Bots on L15 1 of them had done a golden dome run and got 123,300 coins and the other 15,000 give or take and yet they both lacked firepower and gave me 1 pick each. They just can’t stop mess it up all the time.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@mukesh0007 That 367 is pre-bonus. Post-bonus my average is 603. That will put me at 22.9k, but the last five regular runs and the recharge runs will be at the higher bonus. At 603, I’ll need 20 runs to make the 100 token level, but only 14 runs based on my average at the 110% bonus. Finishing off today, I’ll do one run at 25% and then the rest at 110% (assuming the final block is the same bonus as the first block).

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@millforce2k u got 110%?? Here 4hr remains and they reduced it to 25% with 10%+10+5…just reached 11k with 2 recharge done. I m first right now with 1 k ahead… Going to bed after half n hour withplaying 1 run (my bad time zone) with aprx 1.5 head. Let’s hope guy on second don’t spend gems..

@paul13
    what I used to do if I stuck in that situation, I complete normal map node as fast I can like without shooting on vehicle mode with shield on, so if u keep running/completing nodes u have possibility is after 5 run u will get the node u wanted.. I have 1 node of each area with 2 extra on beach nd pig city each. Nd rest everyone knows. ? enjoy.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@ED209 I m also not intended to blame him,bit I m just curious y one will give preference to real cash over gems(if u enough). Btw he said in the starting of post he has more real life work to do so he bought that bundle instead of playing for tokens.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@mukesh0007 yes, current bonus block is 25%,but in two hours it will go up to finish out the last two hours of the event day. I used all my charges during the 50% bonus block, so I need to do one run during this block to get me through to the final block.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 Again the problem is here i am loosing tokens from Rovio/Exients idiocy. At least i want my lost tokens back! I have submit ticket to rovio i have send so many photos and reports and you people there you are don’t do nothing! I am thinking i am very fool that i paid 19,99 euros to buy nemesis prime at least i want you to restore my lost tokens!

another photos of this damn bug And again it’s happened in dessert island!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.