Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

• And here it is the Halloween Event that we where hope to have.

The image of the news is after i bought the nemesis prime bundle.

And some photos of the game changed into Halloween theme!

Photo inside astrotrain.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 189 total)
  • Replies
  • KingDao
    @kingdao

6000 tokens for Nemesis Prime?

LET’S DO THIS THING!!!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

people i am sorry i was so much tired of this those event and i did go and i just bought the the Nemesis Optimus Prime.

So good luck everyone!

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@elpapam

Are there any additional accessories available for nemesis prime in the token exchange once you buy the bundle?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@soundwave Yes after i bought the bundle with 500 gems and the jet accessory and nemesis after i restart the game in the event menu i have the matrix (chest) accessory available to unlock with tokens

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i will go for Skywarp Explosive Rounds and Null Rays accessories hopping to give more power to already weak Skywarp.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

What do the hats do?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@20qmindreader good luck for unlocking Nemesis Prime. My self after so many events plus i will be working i couldn’t play normal only sporadically so i choose to buy the whole thing and have some focusing at my real life job.

The only i will play a little to unlock are only Skywarp’s accessories the explosive rounds and null rays. and the matrix the chest acid round for nemesis prime accessory.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam I saw you post whether you wondered whether you could use itunes cards, did you do that or have to use a credit card? I was going to get some itunes cards and this event looks like a pain so far.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I really appreciate the option to buy with cash or win with tokens. I feel the money options in this game are all overpriced, but the pricing is at least consistent.

The $ option would have been a life saver in previous competitions when playing was just not an option due to real world obligations.

And… I would also like to know what the hats do.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras in the end i used my credit card i wasn’t about to use it in the first place but because i did a small search in my country’s online shops ans i couldn’t found nowhere an itunes card and later on i searched more and i found out that gift cards can’t be used for an in-app purchase i tried in the itunes via my iphone and there wasn’t any opinion for buying that with gift card! So i used my credit card.

After i searched the options and as i thought the gift cards are only to use when you buy directly from apple store like a game or another application.

So in the end you need to have a credit card to do in-app purchase!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@soundwave i can’t play those days like i used to even with the Drift event. I started the new season in my work and i can’t play every 4 hours (3:45) the game. And at the 19:30 that i will be home i will want to have some rest and i wouldn’t touch my phone to play. So i was always against to spend money and more to this game but because i need to complete my collection i gave those damn 19.99 euros. It’s overpriced i know but my real life and my obligations are far more important than those overprices junked data that i bought. So i spent for my first time in my life real money for nothing more but a bunch of data in a game. I know that deep down i am a fool for doing that because i would play and win him over competition, but i can’t at least for now.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Halloween Hats are +10% Attack. You can see who can wear what in the barracks. I would assume buying them through the token exchange gives it to every character that can wear it.

@elpapam
    Don’t bother with the Null-Ray. It is in the same arm slot as the Blaster.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sntrooper even better for me then… because i will use less time to play. I bought with tokens and gems (at the seekers event) the blaster so i would play only for the explosive round then and for the matrix accessory.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam Thanks for letting me know. I hope to get Nemesis Prime but I’m not spending money on a game that hasn’t done anything but add new bots with no expanded areas and constant nerfs. I like playing Disney Magic Kingdoms on my Ipad but while drops for mats can be frustrating at times, they are constantly adding new content.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

1000 tokens vs 150 gems for the hats.

Um, gonna go get some before they notice…

EDIT: buying hats unlocks for individuals. Gotta get from token exchange for mass availability. Price scales down from individual purchases.

woo224
    @woo224

As I already bought Nemesis Prime last year, I would like to know the gem cost of his Matrix accessory.

Trivia: His Matrix is the Matrix of Conquest.(http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Matrix_of_Conquest)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Question is the Matrix Accessory for the Nemesis Prime a helpful accessory?

woo224
    @woo224

@elpapam
    If his Matrix is equipped, The splash effect of Nemesis Prime’s anti-gravity shots inflicts acid on everything it affects, so it is useful for destroying the remaining stone blocks after an initial hit. Also marginally useful for indirectly draining Cyberformed structures and poisoning Flying Pigs. Although the acids works rather slowly.

So can you answer my question on how many gems does the Matrix of Conquest cost?

cbya
    @cbya

@woo224

He already posted a picture above: 350 tokens so 175 gems

Alternatively you could log in to the game and it should show up since you already own nemesis prime? …

Phillips
    @phillips

At a guess I would say 175. It has been 1 gem = 2 tokens for every event except for Seek and Destroy which was the first time gems could be used for tokens when it was 1 gem = 3 tokens.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@woo224 as @cbya said 350 tokens are 175 gems.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Finally Nemesis Prime is available… I am sure @mighty-red-1 is now one of the happiest flingers on the planet!!

I just bit the bullet and reduced my gems by 3,000 to buy outright as I am on holidays from the weekend and traveling through time zones will make playing difficult.

Best of luck to all

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 I have serious problems with the event. The game while i was playin it lost all the surround graphics and the transformer was lost fell from the screen.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@droversdog You got that right. I already unlocked him too. My Drift will be level 15 in less than 10 hours, leaving all but Nemesis Prime maxed out. My goal now is to get tokens for Skywarp’s accessories and some of those Halloween hats.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Smashing Pumpkins – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.