slow load times, freezes, I'm done for the week

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum slow load times, freezes, I'm done for the week

• Is anyone else seeing slow load times (up to 15 seconds), and intermittent pauses/freezes midgame this week? I’ve had issues both on ipad and PC. Since I have FIOS, and my PC is top of the line, I highly doubt it’s a problem on my end. I’ve also noticed appallingly premature endings this week. The pic I uploaded today shows the level ending as FLW is still breaking glass balls.
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jkhab69/album/picture/13858/

The Final straw that made me decide that I was done for the week though I’ve only been playing for about two hours, is that when I call up the wing man, the track from my previous bird disappears until AFTER I’ve launched the wing man. in other words a very valuable reference tool no longer works. I can’t see my previous track of the last bird, which is a very smart play on Rovios part because it means I could waste a lot of wingmen trying to get the shot right. however, it backfired because I’m done for the entire week. Instead of using hundreds of powerups, I think I’ll go play something else. It’s no longer fun.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.