Slingshot problem

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Slingshot problem

• This has been happening for quite some time. It has been getting worse, and now happens every single time I play the game. I’m losing a LOT of my birds. Especially the power up birds. And I pay for those. :(

I grab the bird with my mouse pointer to pull back and release, and the bird will fall backwards. I don’t release the mouse yet, all I do is pull back to release and the bird falls backwards. This has been a problem for quite some time. I have updated my browser (Chrome), I’ve cleared my cache, restarted the browser, and nothing helps. I’m just losing my money for the power ups by this glitch, not to mention it makes it difficult to advance in the tournament. :(

I was looking through the forum to see if anyone else is having this problem. Can’t find anything, so opened a new topic. The last time I had an issue, it was fixed fairly quickly, and I was compensated for my losses. I hope that happens this time, because I hate losing my money on power up birds that just drop backwards. :( :( :(

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

Just a thought…IF you have wireless mouse replace batteries. Or try a different mouse. That should test if it is a hardware problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Slingshot problem

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.