Skywarp problem?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Skywarp problem?

• So I’ve called in Skywarp a couple of times now to blow up nodes that I’m having problems with.

In both cases, it was the same node (the topmost of the “Old West” nodes), and with the same TF (Ultimate Megatron), and the same difficulty level (medium).

Now I just noticed the eggbots transformed the exact same node at medium difficulty with Ultimate Megaton again!

Seems to me that it’s a waste of gems and defeats the purpose of defeating a node with Skywarp if the same conditions that I’m having problems completing keep coming up and up.

Is anyone else experiencing this type of repeat?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

You just might get unlucky. The game rolls out random characters to play in nodes and the most possible difficulty is Medium as always.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, but same TF in the same node as well?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Yeah. I had twice the situation where i finished a level with my TF, and the Eggbot came and started transforming node very near to mine with the identical TF.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

It just happened to me…this is one game quirk that I don’t find cute.

I skywarped a “hard” event of Ultra Magnus after trying and dying several times. In just a few minutes, the same node has been created at the same difficulty level and event, with Ultra Magnus. Rovio owes me 7 gems that i gave up on the false assurance that the event would go away. :-) I have plenty of pigs and coins. I never have enough gems as I keep using them to speed up upgrades of my TFs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Skywarp problem?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.