Skulkers

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Skulkers

• Yesterday i bought skulkers with the sale
    and i have to say its a really good class.But the problem is it’s health and damage.It has around 900 hp and 380 damage on level 38 when my paladin has 2,5K hp and 700 damage and i dont even own any sets.I really want to power him up to at least rank 4-5 so i can use it more frequently.I have 3 questions.First,if i do get skulkers to rank 4-5 how much health and damage will i have?Currently i have around 900 hp and 380 damage.Also,what is a good level to grind mastery on?I tried 1-5 but its really slow and when i tried 4-5 i got destroyed 3rd round.Lastly,should i consider buying elite skulkers in the future?I only have 2 lc and i am gonna save up soon but i believe getting thunderbird for chuck might be a lot more expensive but worth it.Sorry if i wasted your time but i am trying to find some anwsers.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Here, let me answer your questions:

1. Of course! Every class is weak when you just recently bought it. You don’t start out at Mastery rank 5, you always start at 1. Classes will become more useful when you rank them up :)

2. You’re level 38? Then I’d recommend sticking to 1-5. There is nothing faster for your level. Once you get stronger, go to 4-5; and when you’re at Level 60 and Mastery 8-9 and up, you can switch to 11-4 which is the fastest level for Mastery. Yes, it’s a huge grind, but it vastly helps to increase your Mastery and there is currently no faster way when playing levels. With the Snoutlings you get from 1-5, 4-5 and 11-4, go to Mighty Eagle’s Dojo and buy some further Mastery (but don’t use Lucky Coins for Mastery). Events are also a great source of Mastery, and you can often get new classes and Elite upgrades from them too.

3. I’d recommend buying all the classes first, unless there is a class you ABSOLUTELY love. I’d definitely get the Elite upgrade for Paladin and Sea Dog once you have him. The rest is up to your own taste.

4. No you’re not wasting any time, this is a forum from fans for fans and we are there to help to kill those pigs in the most effective way :)

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Thanks for the reply,really appreciate it! :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Pigacide that’s what we call it here. Great advice from The Yosh as usual.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

I had to chuckle at you apologizing for wasting our time, when everyone here plays ABE.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jamairoqui too funny…cut right to the bone :)

;)
    @winkwink

I agree with RedYoshi45, use skulkers and your strongest bird and set on Cave 1-5 and just keep tapping autoplay while doing other things to rack up mastery, experience, and snoutlings to use in the dojo every three hours. And in my opinion, it is better to use LC’s to get all the base birds before upgrading to elite. Don’t forget to get your (usually) daily golden pig and watch a video in the cave for LC, essence, or experience token and check the arena and nest for free rolls and essence giveaways. Good luck…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Skulkers

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.