shouldn't be out already?

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum shouldn't be out already?

• @rocketfury
    Hi
    Shouldn’t the game be out already on Hong Kong?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

It is in my Game Center but I have been wondering when the soft launch is going to happen too!

IMG_1281.jpg

I’m already forgetting how to play it!

Power Pork
    @abginebird

No android again?!?!?!?! ?

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

It’s tough making separate builds! It’s just not a sound choice while still in soft launch or open beta.

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

When will it be released worldwide? I’ve been waiting for so long and i’m losing my patience…

Adellinco
    @semat

It is already released worldwide. I loved this new game. But if the story takes place in ANGRY BIRDS MOIVE world, why the old birds are missing?!

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

It has only been released worldwide on Android. Not Apple. Still missing out on this app because it isn’t on the iPhone/iPad yet….

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

@semat To answer your question: I like to think that this game takes place during the Angry Birds games, except about the birds who are still on Bird Island trying to control the pig problem on their own island. Or at least, that’s what I think, I don’t know if that’s actually the case since Mighty Eagle is still there…if this answer doesn’t satisfy you, maybe you should use your…
    *makes rainbow with hands* imagination.

@blisscoy
    Yeah, I’ve been waiting for the iOS version for a while now. I’m hoping that they’ll release it on iOS sometime around Christmas, or early next year. I’m also hoping that they don’t cancel the game like they did with Stella and Ace Fighter, but that’s beside the point.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum shouldn't be out already?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.