Should i keep playing it?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Should i keep playing it?

• After a long break, i don’t really feel like enjoying it. I can’t even update the game because of not enough space on the memory. So here goes the question, should i keep playing it? Versions not updated can’t conncet to Facebook, the game keeps lagging and also all my other games because my memory is nearly filled up…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

If you don’t like the game anymore, then just uninstall it. Simple.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Yeah, but what if the game updates with some new cool content and i need to play it all over again because i uninstalled it?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Aren’t you able to uninstall other apps to free up space? Surely not everything on your device is critical.

I ran into a similar problem (albeit it was when I was updating to iOS 8.0 so it was a little more important) but it forced me to take a look at everything I had installed on my iPad and actually clean off some apps which I realized I never used.

It’s funny how addictive this game is, even though there’s really not all that much going on with it.

In the end, it seems to me from the very fact that you’re asking the question is that deep down you do want to play it, but you’re waiting for someone to convince you with a good enough reason to go through the hassle of cleaning up your device ;)

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Suddenly, finally the game updated (i don’t even know how), and i think i can come back and keep playing. I’m happy though, i had nothing to uninstall (only second game that was really crucial for me)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Should i keep playing it?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.