Should I enhance SP Mast?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Should I enhance SP Mast?

• After all this time you would think I would know the answer to this.

0* is 2160 so 3* will be 2376, however since in these Monster Events each of the different Pigs hit for a predictable (specific) amount, of what benefit would the additional 216 Defense be? I won’t be using it outside of this Event as my best non-SP Mast is the Stella Special Mast & I’ve had 2 so they’re merged for 2762 Defense. I see no reason to enhance to 3*, based on my “logic,” but as a young “senior” here on ABN, I’m always open to suggestions because computer/gaming is not my “thing.”

Since Stella has next to the worst Attack & my Ship is Kurofune (increased Bomb) I seriously doubt I could do more damage to the Kaiju Family with Stella than the 0* SP.

Now that the Event Prize is Top 1000 vs 500, I’m going all in for the Muscat Ship (on my iPad) where not only will the increased Stella appearance work well with my Special Stella Mast, but the Muscat Ship should give me about 300 more HP than my current 4* Kurofune.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

It would probably depend on how much money I had saved up. I have 1.2 million so upgrading the ship would not affect me much.

I stopped playing the slots during monster events because I do not want to receive any special ship parts. They are only good for 2 weeks and then they are useless.

Oliver
    @oliverffffff

Enhance it, you will probably only use it for this event, but i doubt you will sell it afterwards :)
    If you are low on money then at least upgrade it to 2 star those are very cheap.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I never used my 2X attack mast for Stella, but I got the mast for last event and I did more damage by keeping my double attack chuck mast 4 stars.

So I didn’t upgraded it to 3 stars because it was just a waste since It was not useful at all.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@troisdsmax, I have 4* Chuck mast on iPhone & if it were on iPad where I really need an improved Ship, I would opt for Chuck over the SP. None of the Event prizes will be an improvement to my iPhone so I’m occassioanly playing on that device & focusing on iPad since the Ship will be a slight improvement & 2x Stella mast is the best I have.

You’re a good player from the posts I’ve read, so do you agree that the SP (with Capt Bomb) should do more damage than the Stella since my Ship is Kurofune which increase Bomb appearance?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@justpast40 I just did the test with Stella mast to have an Idea.

My stella had 121, she was hitting for 1.2k (so 2.4k a run)

I just saw tho that the Shield of my boat was much more then it his with Chuck. (I had 4.5K shield, which I get with Chuck with incredible run around 200)

I also tested Bomb with Kurofane mats

My Bomb had 156 and was hitting for 1986 (no panel appearance but a good run IMO)

The shield was like 2.3K on bomb

So if it was me, I’d still go with Stella

let’s assume I had 156 with stella, my score would have been around 1.5k (3K a turn)

With stella setup I have around 11K hp total, which won’t give me another turn anyway later on.

2 turn of 3K would give me a total of 6K damage for Stella only. (that’s assuming I have around 11K HP and monster hit for 6K to 10K a turn)

now with Bomb, my base ship energy is 5600, and I get 2.2K shield (tripled with the mats)

I get a total of 12K+ yet let’s assume the monster hit for 6k to 7k.

I do 2 assured runs of 2K damage, maybe a 3rd run for 6K damage, but maybe not depending on my shield.

Again, Stella shield is impressive, so if you get a run of 150 with stella, your shield might be 6K, and you MIGHT do a 3rd run that you would also do with Bomb with the SP mast.

In that case, Stella would do a 9K damage while Bomb did 6K.

1 round Stella: 2.5K
    1 round Bomb: 2K
    2nd round Stella: 2.5K (total 5K)
    2nd round Bomb: 2K (total 4K)
    etc etc

This is all based on my equipment.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Wow @troisdsmax, thank you so much for all that hard work.

Right now I’m at the point that with a good board for me (2000) I can still get to another round with tripled defense on Mama & Papa but later on today I’ll be at the point that it won’t be possible & I’m going to switch to Stella.

My iPad plays so…. much more slowly, as to how the bird tiles respond than does my iPhone. I have so many more very good to great boards on my iPhone than iPad & I see those as 2800-4000+. I bet my iPhone has twice as many more of these results than does the iPad & I’m not even counting the damage yet from the equip difference between the devices. I’ve thought about reinstalling the app on iPad but I’m so afraid something will get lost that I’ve not done so. Other than staying in the Top 1000 for the Ship to go with my Stella Mast, I don’t care where I place. I lost 140 spots over night but was still under 600 this morning….thanks again

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

It’s really easier to play on iPad from my experience, I do insane score with my son account that I sometimes don’t do on my Galaxy S6 with lvl35s.

bigger is better to spot chains.

GL staying in the top 1000 for you ship, I might start using Stella for some testing when I get the ship since she gets so much defence.

justpast40
    @justpast40

I too would have thought that the iPad would be better because of size @troisdsmax, but my overall stats on iPhone are better than iPad. I’m going to seriously consider reinstalling because the tiles respond so …. much more slowly that I know it’s a real issue. Sometimes they just hang & don’t move. I don’t know if it’s the iPad (3yrs old) or App so I haven’t bothered to contact Rovio, not that they are any help. I know the fact I’m an older player (57 this month) with slower reflexes than I had in my 20s, 30s, & 40s is certainly an issue, but then I’d expect similar results on iPhone.

I’m just wondering, what do you consider an “insane” score?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

200+ captain is an insane score to me for a 30 sec battle

100-120 is basic, 120-150 is good, 150-180 is excellent, 180-200 is awesome and 200+ incredible

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Should I enhance SP Mast?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.