Shockwave reterns

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shockwave reterns

• The new update of AB has brought back shockwave!So in this intended time to unlock shockwave it is a challenge for me!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

It’s good that rovio decided to bring shockwave back for those who missed out on getting him during the chrismas challenge

dmsral
    @dmsral

I had Shockwave so I’ve already managed to buy all the other accessories. I’m hoping I’ll get a shot at the one bird I missed (refused to buy for $9.99).

Strategy tip: Each play features one of the TF subgroups and if you get one of those team subgroup birds in your selections, you will get a token bonus. I’ve seen as high as 175%, which is pretty nice. Only one of the two needs to be from the subgroup to get the bonus so if you have a favorite character to use, you can still do that. (I prefer Energon Grimlock.)

The featured subgroup icon is displayed and those characters in that subgroup also have the icon shown on them as you scroll through. Warning: If your select a character that’s currently on a mission, that mission will be immediately finished and the the gems needed to finish early will be collected.

Apparently most of the players aren’t using this bonus strategy. I didn’t figure it out until day two. Three people in my day one tournament knew about it and had much higher scores so I came in fourth. After I figured it out, I ran away with the day two tournament and over 18,000 tokens with second have less than 8,000. It took 17,500 tokens to to get the 100 token prize. This morning, I’m at 10,000 and second place is at 5,000 so the strategy is still paying off.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

I mist out on him,nemesis,rodimus and epic optimus!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shockwave reterns

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.