Shocked – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shocked – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 112 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

Man, we should totally have a feature that allows us to see a players’ last event run via replay, maybe THEN we will believe if or if not there are bots on the leaderboards.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well i am trying to find a way to cheat. I am tired to be the good guy!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I would too if I knew a way.

Raizir
    @raizir

I suggest one of those infinite gem tool… things…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I know they exist, but it would be surprising if Rovio hasn’t already plugged that hole.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

For whole two seconds I thought that I’ll pass Energon Shockwave and get only accessories and spark canisters. But then OCD kicked back on.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam @optimuspig And you guys don’t realize that talking about them in public is what gets them fixed.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

This is a weird event. My ricochet is level 9 and it seems to be weaker in this event. It is unusable. It takes 3 shots to stop a armored blaster pig. Energon shockwave seems better than galvatron though.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

And you seriously don’t realize that Rovio doesn’t need us to figure out – someone just has to check Google?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig While it can be searched on Google, it’s far more easier if users publicly discuss it in a forum where they visit AND users even mention them in their comments thus basically handing them an invitation card. As an example, Raizir above mentioned tools, any kind of tool usage has been fixed since v1.30 because of people talking about it publicly in their Facebook page (which further necessitates that Rovio doesn’t need Google, they can do that via us). You seriously didn’t realize that?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

What you don’t realize is that people were already talking about it, but didn’t provide any specifics.

The cat’s already out of the bag, this isn’t the first time this topic has been brought up.  Rovio may not be the brightest bulbs, but there’s got to be at least a few competent individuals over there.

We may as well just shut down this entire forum if we’re going to put a moratorium on discussing anything that could be an advantage to the players.

Besides, you’re already maxed out, why do you even care?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I may be maxed out now but when new bots come out, I am never maxed like how I am not now. Unless this game actually ends, I am never maxed out for final and even I won’t be maxed out on accessories ever.

Look, I am not trying to stop discussions on these things, but there is an option to do it privately. Why not use that? We have seen discussing advantages to players gets them fixed almost immediately (the crate glitch I mentioned trying to help others got fixed in 1 HOUR). What’s the point in doing such in public if it comes back to bite US instead? Do it in PM!!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

If there is a tool or code then please someone send me a PM with further instructions!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

You sound like someone who’s actually used the unlimited gems cheating tool.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Currently in #2 spot.  Maxed out the Challenge.

Only ten minutes left, I’m going to leave it at that.   No way I can catch #1 who’s currently 20K ahead of me.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I am at first position and my aim is to accessorize EGL

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

@optimuspig

OCD

Obsessive Completion Disorder.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Finished 3th with 43k and 1st at 57k. Started 9 hours in. May actually go for EGrimlock’s accessories.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I tried because I know that if I start using gems like crazy, someday they will end even for me. So I tried, but they didn’t work and then I found out they were fixed. So in the end, I got nothing.

This game is geared towards gems and is an example of a game that wants to make you waste money for the same “run from left to right shooting things without any variation” forever.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

should I get Ewindblade or Eshockwave?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@kingpiggy087

Pretty much, yeah. lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

You’re right that the game is geared towards gems.  But as long as I don’t open too many gold crates I can manage around it.

I’m happy to have all my TFs max out at L15, that’s another thing.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@epekkamaster i would go for Ewindblade. Her shots aree way better then Eshockwaves because she shoots 3 bullets at a time. Plus she’s less expensive.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@coolbug ? They cost the same token amount and they are two different types of characters. Different damage, different characteristics. But Ewindblade is actually a decent bot.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shocked – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.