Shocked – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shocked – New Event!

• Another new event is here! Top prize this time is the new character Energon Shockwave.

Good luck people!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 112 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Skipping this bot as well. Sparks and coins for me.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

1st day of the event is a finger day!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

6 days

2 TFs

Bonus Squad is “Energized” (so only EWB)

Energonicon is enabled.

New TF (Energon Shockwave) requires 10,000 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Wondering if I should promote EWB?

I could probably get her to +125%

Thoughts?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

TBH, I almost don’t care about getting the new TF.  Seems pretty useless, but the OCD is making me play.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

This is the fiftieth event since sparks were introduced.

Energon Windblade (with all accessories except Pipes) and Energon Grimlock (with all accessories) are also available.

Tried EShockwave a few times. Not impressed in the slightest. Regular Shockwave might be better. Considering that I have 6900 tokens* worth of accessories that I can get I think I might skip him this time.

*Absolutely hate the new doubled price increase on accessories in events. Just another way for Rovio to stick it to us.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

This event is all about E-Windblade for me. I think she would be great in spark runs. She can neutralize every threat with her EMP accessory. GL to all in this event!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my group is already over 100K.

That’s just being unreasonable.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Well, it looks like they’ve run out of ideas. Are they going to energize everyone now? Shockwave isn’t bad with his accessories but I don’t care enough about this especially since they are both 10k tokens each. I’ll get sparks and maybe one of the grimlock accessories then just coins.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig my leaderboard 1st is at 160k. And as always i am battling for the 10th place :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras YOU GET ENERGIZED!! HE GETS ENERGIZED!! SHE GETS ENERGIZED!! WE ALL GET ENERGIZED!! ENERGY! ENERGY! ENERGY!!

@optimuspig
    Even though it is about RNG, I’d say getting him from the crates is still better as you get to keep your health and sanity in check and can always get him without playing rigorously against others who are paying thousands of gems to stay for that 1K tokens prize. But that’s just what I think.

Joel
    @joel687

Since my OCD demands it, I am going for Energy Shockwave. Plus, since I hoard my sparks, what has two thumbs and a purple crown Energon Windblade? This guy! I am at 100k with my +700% bonus. I might go for full tokens today

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

What’s “RNG”?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my group just hit 200K.

I decided to promote my EWB to full +140%.

Let’s make this a real contest.

Raizir
    @raizir

@optimuspig Random Number Generator

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig RNG means Random Number Generator which is used by gamers and developers to code “chance” based game play. In Transformers that would include, crates, lab, missions, mission rewards and many other things.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, thanks.  Yeah, I know what RNG is now – I just didn’t think about the acronym.  Need my coffee.

I’ve already blown 2,000 gems trying to get this guy from a Gold Crate.  I’m not going to waste any more.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my group s now at 225K.

There’s no way that’s worth the gems he must be spending.

His maximum possible bonus is +700%

It wouldn’t surprise me if this “player” were fake.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Something interesting at the end of a run last night.

Wish I’d taken a screenshot, but it didn’t occur to me at the time.

In addition to the pigs and coins earned, it also dropped a Super Rarium.

I’d never seen that happen before, and I haven’t seen that again since.

Since when did Special Event runs start dropping materials?  Is this a new feature, or is it a glitch?

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Doesn’t happen to me

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig It has happened to me. But in my case, even though I played an event node and gave me scores at the end of the run, the level instead showed the coin counter like a normal node and dropped a material for me at the end. When I went to the map, I saw one of the nodes vanishing meaning I played a combination node that time. Happened to me in “The Originals” event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig you should realize that we can’t fight cheaters! As i told you at a previous post o mine here were i mentioned you i am in the same boat as you.

I am seen 1st place at my board over 260k and he/she is still going strong! And uses a Purple Crown E.Shokwave. Probably he/she has and a Purple Crown Energon Windblade…

So i give up play… And no i won’t spend any gems for this shit. 5000 gems is equal at 109.99 euros! It’s cheaper to wait and buy the way more cheaper bundle rather to lost sleep feels anguish or anxious of the game.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I will probably skip this bot. I don’t know what is happening, but I can’t perform well anymore. I have 4 purple crown promoted bots, I can wipe out the entire screen of blocks and enemies, but still I don’t have any chance to finish even in 3rd, unless I spend too many gems, more than it is worth.

It seems that everyone else has a promoted bot of the right squad on every event. Also, all my runs are crap, with few targets have a good score.

I have enough sparks to promote Windblade to purple (not full promotion, but close), but I don’t want to spend spark on an useless bot.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I will get the 200K to maximize the Challenge, but I will not chase this guy for first place.

The additional gems that would require is not worth the 500 tokens, especially if he continues to recharge.

My only hope would be to get more Unicron runs, but of course you can’t count on that.

The correlation between Unicron and recharges is there, but it’s weak.  I’ve recharged four times today, but only seen Unicron twice, but both times it was during a recharged run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m too OCD to not compete in this.  Must have the Energon Shockwave even if it’s useless.

Fortunately I’ve never spent a penny on this game, and I never will.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shocked – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.