Ship slot!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Ship slot!

• Nice job rovio! :)
    I have ship but another people will be happy:)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Power Pork
    @abginebird

Really? How?

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

What I am looking for is an SS hull, so I hope either to get the special or the event’s, which gives 2500 health, as I am in the first 100!

Doc471
    @doc471

Got perfect ship items. Sooo yeah is very worth all that gem spending:

New-Year’s Hull (Second time I get an exclusive item to fight monster pigs better, the first was the Xmas Bow for the past monster event. I love both)
    Red’s Special Mast + Stella Special mast (Awww yeah, both on the same session of gem-spending… which is amazing since I was looking forward for at least one of those, regardless of bird)
    Black Soul Mast (The previous one from the Halloween event that I really really wanted but never got… Now it appeared on the slot. Not bad!)

Also I ended at 232 on the Xmas event, so I have the full Bread Ship that looks awesome. Things are going very good so far!

justpast40
    @justpast40

@doc471, did you notice that this SP Ship Hull doesn’t triple Life health points as witch all other SP Hulls in prior events? The Programmers at Rovio have reversed the skills of the SP Mast & the SP Hull. The Mast now triples Life & the Ship Hull is tripling Defense.

Doc471
    @doc471

@justpast40 As I said, is just my second time using a SP part. The first was the Xmas bow which (interestingly) gave all the birds 2x more hits to monster pigs, and yes I tried to get another SP but never got. Now, in this Seastar Pig event, yes, I noticed that the SP hull triples defense; I didn’t know that previous hulls tripled health (All is new to me). In that case, which one would triple better? What’s better in terms of SP parts in your opinion? Atm I’m satisfied with the hull so, yeah :)

Shirokova
    @shirokova

Just wasted 20 gems on this and got 4 “A” items (two bows and two masts). I was aiming to get a Red Special Mast or a new ship (I’m still having the Halloween pumpkin one) but I’m out of luck :/

justpast40
    @justpast40

@doc471 I’ve had several SP masts (triples defense) in the past & they may or may not be better than say a Chuck special (hit twice). Where I find the triple defense works best is when the much stronger Pigs appear later on & you need this tripled defense to get you to another round. When the Pigs hit for say 8000 & you’re HP without the SP additional defense is 5500, you’d need a 2501 board to get to round 2 whereas with the tripled defense you only need a board of 834 as it will be tripled to 2502.

In the past, the SP, hulls have always tripled HP, hence they have the Heart icon not the shield for Defense & conversely, in the past, the SP masts have tripled Defense as they have the Defense shield not the Heart for health. I’m really hoping Rovio fixes this. As for what I think are the best SP, I’d say normally the ship hull as it triples your existing HP. Some might say the SP bow, but it’s dependent on on how well you do with your board just like the mast is dependent on how well you do with your board. On my iPad I get some really really awful board, the tiles just move so much less smoothly than they do on my iPhone.

GL

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@justpast40 Right now these “Triple HP Mast” is absolutely overpowered, you can have the benefits of a golden appearance ship hull, and combo it with a mast that triples your HP, its insane!

justpast40
    @justpast40

@netto-jm, that SP Msst would definitely have worked better … I was so excited to see the Ship because I assumed it was triple HP. It’s very disappointing to only have triple defense but better than no help at all.

Sean Robinson
    @sean-robinson

All I can say if its better then what I got 7 spins 7 A items including 2 A ships. Nothing worth while and very disappointing.

chris-cox
    @chris-cox

This slot actually looks very nice. Many good SS options so there is a decent chance to get something worthwhile. I don’t spend much on this game. I save up my diamonds I earn and when I get 20…I cross my fingers. :) I am hoping to get the Kurofune ship to go with my mast that allows bomb to attack twice. Frankly, I will take any ship because I currently have The Flower. Weak ship. I just have a decent bow and mast to go with it.

chris-cox
    @chris-cox

How do you tell whether a ship doubles or triples life? I currently have the red whale ship hull.

Anonymous

@chris-cox It triples when the birds start flinging themselves at the pig. It doesn’t actually show it in the ships stats.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@chris-cox, I’ve never seen a Ship double Life. Normally the “anti-monster” Ship during these Events, the one with the SP notation, triples Life, but in this Event it’s tripling Defense which isn’t very useful, while the New Year Mast is tripling Life. Rovio reversed the New Year Ship Hull & New Year Mast skills.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Ship slot!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.