Ship HP increase during a raid

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Ship HP increase during a raid

• I’ve noticed very few times that the base ship health (in white) increased somehow in the combat (I’ve noticed that after the combat). E.g. I have base ship hp 5950hp, and sometime I see ~6100 after the combat (plus some variable value in yellow). That value isn’t supposed to be changed?
    I’m trying to observe the fights more in details but I still haven’t got any luck to see the increase again. I’ve seen I think all 6 4-panel-matches and none did that. Also no difference observed from birds angry status
    Any ideas? Or is it some random bug?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Meme
    @karlijn

Does it change during the fight? That might be a bug…
    If it changes from fight to fight? That might be caused by the items that your birds are using at the time.
    The boat base value + hearts value of each bird will give you the boats defence value..
    If you let your birds carry items with more hearts (crystal shield or a trophy for example) your boat will increase in defence.

TomT
    @tomt

@vmicho

Yes, I have noticed that, too.

Couple times when I was surprised to see my ship energy went up, and I didn’t know why. Maybe it’s a bug, or maybe it’s some item that my ship is using.

No idea.

micho
    @vmicho

As I’ve said, it’s very rare to see, can happen once per 3 days.
    So just asking if by accident anybody noticed some principle :)
    If not, it’s a random bug then.

RizDub
    @rizdub

Is this happening because you run out of moves on your board? Where you get a “No More Moves” notice, along with one saying that your life has increased by 10%?

TomT
    @tomt

@rizdub Good point. I never paid much attention to “no more moves”. That could be the reason….

micho
    @vmicho

that’s right, good point. I’ll watch for that and see.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Ship HP increase during a raid

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.