Ship Captains

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Ship Captains

• Does it matter who your ship captain is? If ship stats are made up of your collective birds’ base powers, why would it matter who it is other than to take advantage of the skills your ship parts possess? Am I right?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@fred-geske Because your captain gets all the points from other birds. So I think it is better to have a captain with higher attack value. Of course, you have to consider if the ship has other special effect when other birds are the captain.

Anonymous

@fred-geske Here’s the thing, you probably know that the ships power is gathered from both the birds and the ship parts. However it’s important to note that each birdie attacks individually using it’s own attack power (The ships bow just boosts the damage). Because of this you should almost always use the bird with the highest attack value (Which is usually Chuck). However, the reason I said almost is because you should sometimes substitute the most damaging bird for a special ship power.

Imagine if you have a Matilda Special Mast. Matilda has the lowest attack power but considering that she attacks twice you’ll deal more damage overall. There’s also the Treasure Mast which boosts defense power while Matilda is captain which really helps if you prefer tank over punch.

Certain hulls also boost the panel appearance of certain birds which can also make that specific bird do more damage than Chuck would normally do.

Just think about what items you have and if they would make a better overall difference. If your ship doesn’t have any special abilities though just use Chuck.

Derf
    @fred-geske

Thanks. I was just wondering if it really mattered besides special ship abilities because of the collective stats of all birds, regardless of the captain. If, for example, I had two character masts and the hulls that match them to increase character panels, in that situation, does it really make a difference who the captain is? Again, not taking into account that the ship hull might have slightly different stats.

Anonymous

@fred-geske

From weakest to strongest the birds damage values would be:

Matilda-> Stella-> Red-> Blues-> Bomb-> Chuck.

So assuming you have the Blues Mast and the Bomb Mast, using the Bomb Mast (With Bomb as captain of course) would give you a bit higher damage output than Blues would.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Ship Captains

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.