Shark Teeth vs Baseball Bat

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Shark Teeth vs Baseball Bat

• I recently got the Baseball Bat for the Blues in the slot and I wanted to compare them to the Shark Teeth from the monster event. I conducted a few trials comparing both attack values just to see (the hat and accessory were kept constant). I don’t know if this is useful but here are my results:

1st attack value:Shark Teeth
    2nd attack value:Home Run Bat

With ~300 defense:
    420+30=450

With ~400 defense:
    556+38=594

With ~500 defense:
    698+56=754

With ~600 defense:
    833+66=899

With ~700 defense:
    994+90=1084

As you can see, the Home Run Bat is slightly better than the Shark Teeth no matter how good of a run you have. I also plan to compare the Clam Shell to my Ice Cream Hat after this event. Please let me know what you think. I hope this helps! :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

What is the base attack power of both items? Also, what is the skill of the Home Run Bat?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 The Rare Shark Teeth have a base attack of 417.
    The Home Run Bat has a base attack power of 345 with a silver boost to attack based on the number of Blues panels matched.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

and what about the me me stick

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@corporalpig I don’t have the MeMe Stick but I would assume that since it’s better than the Home Run Bat, it would also be better than the Rare Shark Teeth.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I only got the Compass weapon for the Blues recently, which is an S item for reaching a certain point amount in the event. There is a big difference in attack power (My Shark Teeth gives me much more attack), but the Compass comes with a set silver attack boost skill, which guarantees you 100 bonus attack points (or 10 extra damage) at the end every battle (it’s not based on how many panels you matched). The Shark Teeth weapon has no skill, which probably means that the Compass is the better item, despite having a 50+ difference in attack power.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 Not necessarily. At lower values, yes, because the +100 boost of the compass would outweigh the advantage of the shark teeth. However, a 50 difference in base stats is quite significant, so at a certain point the difference between the base values of the two items would exceed 100 and the shark teeth would be better to use. However, I don’t have either of those items so I won’t be able to know exactly when the shark teeth outpaces the compass. It might just be that the shark teeth are better anywhere above, say 300 defense. Or it might be that the shark teeth are only better in freak runs. I would choose based on the respective results you see when fighting with both items.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Shark Teeth vs Baseball Bat

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.