Set weapons less common than armor?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set weapons less common than armor?

• I’ve noticed something, not sure if others have had the same results. It seems the set weapons are much less likely to roll than the off-hand items. I currently have 10/15 of the off-hand set items, but only 3 of the weapons. (Technically 11/15, since I once rolled a duplicate and trashed it.) Come to think of it, this might apply to all Golden Pig rolls – even the non-set items it feels like I get off-hand items more often than weapons. Now I’m wondering if this is just me or if other people have noticed the same thing. How many set weapons/armors have you rolled? (Could also ask how many non-set items, but if you’re like me you’ve probably trashed most of those and forgot how many you’ve gotten.)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Kazzzeeeaaah
    @kazzzeeeaaah

I got 9 weapons and 4 off-hand set items…I suppose it is random?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

9 weapons and 12 off hand for me. I’m very surprised you only got a duplicate once because the odds of that happening is very low. 8 of my 21 set items are duplicates. For pig items I have 70 weapons and 76 off hand so that seems pretty random to me.

bouboule
    @bouboule

10 off hand, 5 weapons

My normal golden pig items were mostly offhand items. When it comes to the set items, mine is actually more weapons than offhand items. It took forever to get a few complete sets since I’d get more weapons and not many offhand items.

And the golden pig has always loved giving me items for Chuck over any other bird and rarely gives me things for the Blues.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Squeakymcgee — I have one complete set, plus 2 off-hand items, and 1 weapon. Seems to me that the free rolls on the Golden Pig are VERY unlikely to produce set items. Early on, I paid for several rolls, and then again paid for a few rolls when they introduced the higher probability rolls.
    Would really appreciate it if you edited your main post to include the question about the probability of set items from free rolls. Thanks.

I believe the free rolls are the equivalent of a 3 coin roll so the chance of getting set items from them is as low as the 3 coin roll, which is rare.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Well, make that 2 duplicates – the second was a weapon. Oh, and there was one time I got a set weapon (completing the candy set for Bomb) but the save game rolled back and I lost it. (To be fair, many of these are since the post about rolls on friends’ pigs being a guarantee if your rainbow bar is full.) I wouldn’t have thought anything of it except that the discrepancy is so large. I guess it is random. For me, I noticed I kept getting items (set and otherwise) for Matilda and almost nobody else at first. It’s annoying because with so few weapons, I can’t get any of the set bonuses despite having most of the off-hand items. (I only have 2 complete sets – one of the weapons goes along with an off-hand I’m still missing.)

Of course the ones I have complete are both the “Revive a bird if killed” ones, for Chuck and Blues – which I’m not even sure if they work. If they do, you must only get a little health back, not enough to save you from a really big hit.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set weapons less common than armor?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.