Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@henjovr
    Could possibly be useful against strong banners >20k health. Or against bosses in the Chronicle Caves which can be >80k health.

Bossk
    @henjovr

You’re forgetting that it triggers on < 50%, so can potentially trigger more than just once.

And for bosses: We haven’t had any new caves in a long while, bosses are so situational that it doesn’t matter for me.

So, if you just consider banners:
    A 28.000 HP banner gave you effectively a hit of 5600 damage, since that was left of the health. Now it does 4339. Pretty close already, right?
    Now consider that the finisher can trigger TWICE below 50% health.

I consider that a big buff overall!

It’s also more useful against birds for the same reason: can trigger more often and knockout tough birds like Red more easily.

Pointless
    @pointless

But does it actually work as advertised? Read back on the issues this Set had previously. Has anything changed in these regards?

angryde
    @angryde

I finally ground ‘Blessed Idol’ to 52/10 and ‘Blessed Blanket’ to 52/10 this morning… sigh. What a let down… no sense of achievement at all. Bah!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got my guaranteed set item yesterday and it was an L62 R/C Robot, the first part for the BEEP-Attack set! Enchanted it to rank 5, my Blues have the highest base attack out of all my birds now… devastating!
    I’m happy because the Blues finally got their share of but at the same time a bit sad too because it reminds me of @graugeist :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Lucky spin – got an L62 Steel Force. Another new set item for me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Went to the new Daily Calendar for July and apparently the Maelstrom set will be given out again. Huh.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 Rovio have shown the previous month’s set item on the calender before. It will be replaced by an actual new set item before you get there though.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That has happened before but as @angryjohnny said, the new Set Item is revealed for Chuck (expected) and the names are Staff of Bones and Tome of Bones.

Set Bonus: All allies attack random targets after Chuck is defeated

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

Thanks for english names of items.
    So, does bonus work with ressurection emblem ? That could be great.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Yes, it worked like a charm. However, it does not have much uses in PvE, only in PvP.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer

You already have it ? Why don’t wait 3*RR or 5*RR ? xD
    Ok, nice combo if Chuck still alive with ressurection emblem + bonus set active.

Do you see glitch in GPM ? When you check all set’s Chuck.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

Lightning set and Bones set are confuse. And then we can’t exit GPM, need to hardclose the game.

Have you pics of news items ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Sorry but I can’t take pictures as the screen does not show that pop up info when I hold things in Epic. Yes, I now see that glitch and it bothers me. Also, the new set is mixed with the Lightning Set thus making it a garbled mess.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Chuck Set – Last Will

A nice set for Arena battles where Chuck is the primary target…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well I should have taken a screencap when I had the chance but now they changed the name: from Tome of Bones to Book of Bones. Ah, man.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

And the 1st item ? Always same name ?

PS : Do you play at AB Go ? The new version.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Hold on, I was able to get my screencaps finally without my game glitching up. The name of the weapon stayed same but they changed the offhand name for some reason and i could not get a screenshot of that.

Book of Bones

Staff of Bones

And no, I don’t play Go!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ohhhh lovely! Rovio has thought of us players that constantly lose their Chuck. That’s a set I want!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So
    Good: The offhand has Might which means your attack gets a bonus.

Bad: You sacrifice health and since the weapon has Dispel instead of Hocus Pocus, you won’t get that small amount of healing that Chuck gets with those types of weapons.

Also, this set goes extremely well with some sets.

Pointless
    @pointless

So I can confirm Bones does not proc with Resurrection (thank goodness). Makes the Set certainly less powerful (and therefore useful). Faced the Set numerous times already and am finding it not too dangerous, as most times more than Chuck are down at the same time, so the retaliation is limited.

Bossk
    @henjovr

No, it DOES proc on resurrection!

It seems that rolling the new set has been boosted. I rolled several 25 LC rounds and got both as the first 2 set items..

Pointless
    @pointless

I will insist that it does not (for me at least). I did have it proc on an indirect AoE KO on Chuck, but have directly targeted Chuck and have had him Resurrect with no retaliation.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Strange, it procced every time Chuck died + resurrected for me.
    I used Paladin + Sea Dog + Wizard.

What was your team?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.