Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist If you don’t mind me asking, what do you mean by these?

“From the looks of the Bomb Bell and Bomb Bola, I kind of feel that you missed a chance here. These items are a visual match for the Spiky Spike and Retaliate Emblems.

Is it too late to change the Set Effect reflect damage back like one of those emblems?”

1. What do you mean by visual match for the Spiky Spike and Retaliate Emblems?
    2. What do you mean by change the set effect reflect damage like one of those emblems?
    Sorry but the wording kinda confuses me.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Bomb’s latest set is looks like it’s made of spikey cast iron, the same look as what’s shown on the Retaliate & Spiky Spike emblems. I was thinking it would have been nice to have that as an effect, as there isn’t any set with that as a passive ability. Bomb has good health, and being able to stack that passive with Archmage & Cupcake Trap to get enemy birds to KO themselves would be useful in Arena. However, I think that ship has sailed, as it wasn’t just a preview, it was live.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist Ah, okay. Now I get it. At first I was a bit confused as to what you meant but now I understand.

Sailus
    @sailus

@datguygamer im nit using it on arena. lol. So it wasnt me. Im with Matty blues and Chuck.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Red is happy. Because he finally got his share from the GPM, too. :D Boosts my HP a LOT – that’s an increase of about 1000 HP once I enchant it to rank 5.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oh, congrats on that! Esp if it completes your set. I’m still waiting on the tooth for mine!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    Nope. Unfortunately, it’s a new started set for me. XD But it’s a lot stronger than my old item (Red’s Banner) so I’ll use it!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just cleared Cave 17-2 and got the Advanced Golden Pig Machine. Woo!

Also, I got two more set items from the arena GPM. Unfortunately, no complete set.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I just spun up a FREE lv.52 Lightning Tome on the daily spin!

That completes my lv.52 Lightning set to go with lv.52 Valiant & lv.52 Gladiator.

Time to enchant!
    ____

BTW, with this set enchanted, Power rating up is now in the good 1400s.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Today’s free spin on Piggy McCool’s GPM gave me the second item for my FIRST COMPLETE SET!!!!! :D

I never thought Red would be the first! He has always been so unlucky on the GPM… Maybe my game does have a heart! XD

So here I am, with a complete Dragon set. Pretty sure that makes Paladin a LOT more useful for me, as well as Red in general. More sets to come!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Wow, congratulations! Dragon is going to do you a LOT of good going forward. It would not be unreasonable to enchant it to 10/10 if you have the 110 shards for it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    Currently my set is 4/5 enchanted. I’m missing the shards AND I ran out of material too.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

4/5 is not bad. I think you’ll really appreciate the bump.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Generally I aim to enchant Lv. 52 set items to 5 first, and when I get more shards and material I might start going for 10/10.

Yeah that was a massive boost for Red! 30% more health and 20% more damage. That’s so heavy of an increase within just a few days that Red is finally usable again.

Pointless
    @pointless

You will definitely find that set useful @smwforever45 as it still is my go to for almost all situations. With both Paladin and Samurai, it is very useful with the AoE

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@Red – I don’t enchant all of my Sets, just the “good” ones…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    I was gonna include “with exceptions like Pickpocket” but I left it out. :P

@pointless

Plus it’s able to deal bonus damage to the enemy you’re attacking, too. I’m loving it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just got another set item, this time for the Arena. It completes my Sweet set. :D

I’m wondering which one to rather use, though. Is Sweet or Angry more worth it? I still don’t have Witch yet but maybe the set has another use?

Pointless
    @pointless

Depends on your team really. Blessed (Sweet) is obviously very useful if your team contains a healer (or secondary healing effects such as Paladin). It is also tailor made for Venomous.
    Angry may be more useful in general play (once again highly dependent on your lineup) as it suits Power teams a little better.
    Obviously switch between them as objectives dictate.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Sweet is hands down better.

Angry Banner tries to win faster, but Sweet Witch means you basically don’t lose. If you have other healers and/or Blessed Banner, Sweet is even better, but the game goes super long.

For me, trying to win faster == Valiant. Esp as I’m still missing Angry top to complete the collection. I believe Valiant > Angry, so I’m lucky in that regard.

That said, if you have Angry, don’t have Valiant, and don’t have the patience to win through Blessed Sweet Witch Rainbird Paladin, then go ahead and make Angry your standard Banner and power it up a bit more.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Time doesn’t matter in Arena as far as I know. Whether you win after 2 or 20 turns… if your banner health is the same and you KO’d the same amount of birds you’ll get the same score. It’s not like in PvE where you get more points if you kill enemies early. Only thing may be that faster wins mean more arena points to grind, and faster wins mean less being stuck on a single match.

Angry is my standard banner set because it was my first (3/3 in rank currently, I’m waiting for Valiant, that might be the set to enchant to 10/10). I do win faster but have quite the risk to lose as well… I might just try out Sweet in combination with healing birds and see what happens. As long as Arena Madness isn’t around I only do my objectives then leave to grind Snoutlings, or play AB2 or go to my next class or whatever is up, so time isn’t my main concern.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

For me, time only matters because I don’t want to play 5+ minutes per fight.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Spent 15 LC’s for today’s 5x Rainbow Riot (Sorry @pointless! I know you told me to not spend any XD) and I completed my Reset set for Chuck, and got one part of the Twin Lightning set item. :) Reset will be very good for the Arena and for ghost/zombie battles so that’s a good thing.

Pointless
    @pointless

*** sigh ***
    Wish I could give you some LCs so you’d know what you’re missing without Golden Chili…

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I spent a few LCs during the Rainbow Riot mode.

I got Bomb’s new weapon…even though I’ll get a free one next week from the calender.

…yay?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.