Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Yeah, Skulkers with the Ballista set is one of my go-to birds for a lot of the 3000 medal arena achievements (don’t kill any enemy birds, don’t use a support skill, don’t heal your own birds). I’d still save up for TBird first though, as I’m sure you’re aware. lol

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Congrats Yosh… I did my usual during 3xRR… ‘Should I waste the LCS..? I really need some more L62 items… No, no, it doesn’t make sense, it’s not cost effective, wait until 5xRR…’ Then, of course, 5xRR will arrive and I’ll happen upon another brilliant rationalization. The closer I get to 2000 LCs the worse this compulsion becomes!!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Nah, Ballista is my first part of the set. I do definitely need the set, though. XD

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Damn, I wanted the second part :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@kennymcc

I got the second part earlier this week ;) First time ever I’ll have the complete set this quickly.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’ve been extremely lucky in the last two 5X, before that I had almost nothing in the way of sets.

What I still haven’t got is Matilda’s new set Lasting Song and Bomb’s Bullet.

All my birds gear are at level 62 except the ones listed below.

Reds

Titan Grip Level 52
    Primal Spear Level 52

Chuck

Sonic Staff and Sonic Orb both at Level 52

Matilda

Forest Flute Level 55
    Forest Bounty Level 57

Bomb

Golden Pistol Level 52
    Rock Level 57
    Paper Level 56
    Candy Bomb Level 52
    Bomb Bell Level 52

Blues

Plushies Level 54
    Piercing Needle Level 55

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Yesterday I accidently wasted my E5 mana set offhand item ;( I was happy that I received complete twin set (2 offhand items) so wanted to throw away one of them but didn’t noticed I didn’t change item on chuck :) No more mana set for me ;(

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

As I wrote in another thread I just got my third straight set item from friends AGPM spins.
    I know there was a big way back that if your GPM was full you were guaranteed a set item on spinning friends GPMs. when that was taken away I know there was a rumour that if you spin a friends full GPM you always got a set item.
    I don’t seem to find anywhere we actually managed to confirm this so do you guys remember if it was confirmed?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl
    I still get a guaranteed set item from friends’ GPM’s when my own Rainbow Bar is full. That didn’t change…
    Not sure if you also get a set item from friends’ GPM’s if their Rainbow Bar is full, though.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

If I have reached diamond league 6 times (6 seasons) in the past, when the AGPM bar is full, should I get diamond level set item?

I have no idea why I got a stone level set item. :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    That’s a glitch. You will get a Diamond set item only if it’s your own Arena GPM that you’re rolling at. If it’s someone else’s Arena GPM, you’ll get a set item from the league you’re currently in. It doesn’t matter which league the other person is in.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hey, for once I got a set item that wasn’t a guaranteed one!
    And…
    it’s an L62 Candy Chain. ._.
    Oh well. At least, I can scrap my old L52 Candy Chain now, and get four Shards.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 On the contrary, I was able to get Diamond level set item from other players’ AGPM regardless of their league.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@smwforever45
    Really?!? Have to try that then. I thought that was fixed about the same time as the generous golden pig in the clouds a lot of versions ago…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl
    Can’t have been fixed this early if I still saw it :) Really, it’s still there. In fact, I got a Stone League set item just a few days ago when the bar filled up. (I already had a Diamond one so I scrapped it)

Dave
    @seraphion

Yeha me too. I was really confused. Now that makes sense. Never spin at a friends pig when your bar is at 100% ;)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The set glitch is in the Arena GPM. When you roll with a full bar in the Arena, the set item you get is the same level as the league you are currently in.

Example: If your GPM is diamond and you are in the wood league, when you roll for the guaranteed set item, it will be wood level not diamond level.

Its a terrible glitch that they have never fixed.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I just realized I already report to Rovio the incorrect level set item from AGPM about 3 months ago. They never fix it.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@smwforever45
    Ok here’s what happens when rolling a friends (a)GPM when your bar is full. You get a set item BUT you bar is zeroed so effectively it is the same as a video roll when your bar is full.
    Previously your bar remained full after the friend roll and you got a new set item every two days (oh how I miss the good old days with beneficial bugs)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You’ll never guess what my guaranteed set item was just now.

Another False Coin. I got like four of them now, whereas I still don’t have a single part of Finisher. ._.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The GPM is a lot more generous on me than usual. And this time, I finally got a set item I did NOT obtain yet. :D

(Although I would’ve rather wished to complete my Nightmare set, rather then starting with the Sweet set, but both have their uses :D)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Hey… I would squeal like a little girl if I spun up a L-62 Honigglas! Mine’s only a L-52! My Honiglöffel is L-62 though… I want that damn max set!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I know – but I’m looking for the Untergang set item right now. But I wouldn’t say no to obtaining a Honiglöffel. At least, it would finally be a complete set for Matilda, at last!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got yet another set item, and another one I didn’t have!
    L62 Golden Pistol… not too spectacular and not really something I’d use. XD

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 LOL. I have no choice. I have every one of Bomb’s off hand items… but only the on-hand Golden Pistol. For over a year!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.