Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    As I friend, if there is any chance you now have @angryde itis, don’t wait for a second opinion. I insist you go to your local ER or call 911 tonight. Believe me I know it can be really difficult. (While you are out would mind getting me a 6 pack. Thanks!)

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds thank you for fair warning, I was afraid that this was the case, but denial is such a tough thing to shake. I will make my way, post-haste, to the nearest medical facility… well maybe stopping for aforementioned 6-pack. Btw, is it OK if it’s a 4-pack or so by the time it gets to you?

angryde
    @angryde

@partshade @kennymcc @dallasreds @pointless Despite having about 14 trillion sea stars at one point, I’ve basically been sitting on zero resources for months… and precious few snouts. I grind SRC and Pumpkin Plateau 2 like a mad-dog for both snouts and square wood but that only leaves me with enough resources to steadily enchant my key pieces (and visit the Dojo four times per day). Yes, avoid, @angryde-itis… a sorry malady, that’s for sure!

Pointless
    @pointless

I don’t get this Set…I have had completely different experiences with it, although equally devastating. Sometimes the retaliation is from both Birds standing, sometimes from one only, and now I have seen a Gang Up from my SeaDog hit as well. Buggy to the extreme.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@pointless
    What? Bugs in a Rovio game? You must be mistaken..lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

What is the max amount of materials you can hold?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Over 1,000 each is definitely possible; I’ve got 1,016 of those berries right now. XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well I have over 800,000 logs so I was wondering what was the max.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Try not to go over 999,999. At least, that’s the Snoutling max.

@shapokomanbeast

Random:
    I’ve seen your scores in the Chronicle Caves… and I kinda wonder how you obtained them. How did you get 164,460 in Shaking Halls-1, for example? The maximum I seem to be able to get is 115,500…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I had over 15k of Ice Chili before I started to turn them into Veggie Cakes :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Yeah, more health potions. Speaking of which, does anyone actually use them? I have a lot but I rarely (in fact I don’t even remember the last time I used them) use them. The only potion that gets any use is MEFD.

@smwforever45
    Then maybe that would be the material limit too. It’s possible.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    How to make maximum possible points in any cave battle? I dont understand why for example some players have 58500 and some 58499 in Pig Porch-10 when using Mighty Eagle’s Favourite Dish?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc @datguygamer
    My only use for potions right now is when I track down highscores in the Chronicle Caves. :D
    Or maybe, if there’s a really hard battle and I really wanna win. (would only happen in events, maybe)

Oh, and the maximum possible score in Pig Porch-10 is definitely only possible when using the Favourite Dish. I got 58,500; however, some people like @pointless and others seem to get only 28499 points instead of 28500 for defeating the boss… same goes with other cave levels. Not sure why that is.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @smwforever45 @pointless @all
    I decided to try that Bones (Last Will) set in Arena :) I made no upgrades on this set, just put it to my Wizard :) I have Vailant set pieces and Resurrection emblem with lower health, so this was useful :) You can watch my video, how it worked :)

It seems that Last Will triggers on every KO of Chuck even if KOed by DoT (and also even resurrected). I had no experience with Gang Up attack by Seadog. Seadogs always tried to KO my Chuck directly with their standard attack :)
    I also had strange experience that did not appeared in this video :( When Chuck was KOed and Last Will triggers, only Spies made their bonus attack, Paladin was not forced to do his bonus attack – this happened to me 3 times.
    Ressurection was not on my side so much I think as u can see in the video :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc This set is definitely bugged (or maybe the developers haven’t coded all other scenarios that can take place with this set). So what do you think of this set?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I think that it should not work with Resurrection because otherwise it makes this set too powerful combination with Resurrection emblem. This set is definitely Arena only, if u know what I mean :)
    It is clear that there are some bugs about triggering of the Last Will.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45
    Random-
    I honestly have no idea how those scores work. Now that I use friends birds in battle I usually go to CC lvl 2 boss and using the friends birds gave me a higher score than the rest of the friends. And as @kennymcc pointed out there is randomness there. So I don’t know how it works, whether it’s based on the power of all birds going into the fight, least amount of battle moves, damage taken etc… I also used to spend money on mighty eagle’s potions and used them so I might’ve done that.

@kennymcc

Thanks for the last will video. I find that I face way too many last will opponents w/resurrection in the arena and since my lightning set is fully enchanted I usually go with that set w/ETbird. Once I get last will fully enchanted I think I will see better results.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomant
    I think that Last Will set with Valiant set and Ressurction emblem is one of the best possible combination in Arena right now (maybe the best one :) ). The Last Will attacks changes everything – I usually KO all birds (even if my Chuck is KOed) due to Last Will attacks. This thing greatly reduces the effect of the coinflip :)

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@kennymcc
    I will have to try it today thanks. I would also like to friend you on FB are you Miroslav?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    I have using the set a lot. Full time after fulfilling objectives and if I have 2 birds left they always retaliate. Usually ESkulkers and ESeadog Valiant w TJ.

I will keep watching for errors.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomant
    Yeah thats me :) And you (to confirm your request)?

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds usually I see both Birds retaliate, but sometimes just my Paladin, as my ESeaDog just stands there blinking. I do think I also saw a Gang Up on one of the retaliations, but only once. Basically what I’m saying is that I really have no clue what causes Last Will to proc, although there must be some logic to it, even buggy as it is, based on the programming. Just started using the Set, so hopefully with a little more experience, things will become clearer.

Pointless
    @pointless

I can now confirm that ESeaDog’s Gang Up does indeed work with a Last Will proc, although the order of battle is a little odd. Upon Chuck being KOd, both my Paladin and SeaDog (if standing) will get a retaliation attack, then the Enemy gets to finish their turn, then SeaDog gets his Gang Up bonus attack. I guess this keeps it from being massively OPd, as there is a chance SeaDog will be KOd, or at least lower in health, making the Gang Up mute or less powerful.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Denial is a lifestyle, not a state of mind XD

@dallasreds
    A German 2 pack is an American 6 pack. @smwforever45 will support me on this… or you could always go the ‘Elbewasser’ route. It’s ‘kid’s beer’… a half and half mix of beer with Sprite. The Germans are NO JOKE.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@kennymcc
    Sorry for the late reply, got caught up grinding heavy in arena out of sheer rage for cheaters? My name is Shane Poholko on FB.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.