Serious Players Wanted

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Serious Players Wanted

• We are looking for some serious players who enjoy taking an active part in Clan membership. We currently have 27 dedicated members who usually smash the challenges, however the challenges of 550 on mount pork are a huge draw on gems and a full membership of good dedicated players would help ease the situation and every member wins.

It is a USA clan started by Chief Gnashsang who is a fantastic and fair leader who always participates and motivates the members. We have members from around the world and have a lively flow of friendly banter in the chat room. The clan is closed as in the past we have had a lot of players who thought it was a free ride collecting prizes which was extremely unfair to the active players. I have been in 2 other clans myself and know what this is like and for the rewards you manage to reach it was simply not worth the effort. This clan is totally different I can only think of 1 challenge we didn’t reach the top prize and that was because the prizes were all feathers and were simply not worth the gems for the rewards so a sensible decision was made to just use up free plays and reserve gems for the next game.

So if this sounds like something you want to get involved with please reply on this site then send a request to Gnashsang clan # 12704.  Ideally we are looking for members with a flock power of 200 or over however if you think you’ve got what it takes we will consider entry. This is certainly the way to gather feathers, pearls, gems and even legendary chests faster than anything else on the game

I look forward to hearing from potential team players once we have achieved a full active membership the clan will remain closed with no further entries so good luck

Duke

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>LATEST UPDATE</p>18/09/17
    We have just hit the top target of our latest 550 Mount Pork challenge with 25 players

Heres the prize list

10050 assorted feathers

650 black pearls

300 gems

1 legendary chest

memberships still available for players who want to play an active part at getting their claws into prizes like these. INTERESTED

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

LATEST UPDATE 20/09/17

Less than 12 hours into our latest 300 point challenge Broken Bamboo and we’ve SMASHED IT.

Here’s the prize list:

5450 Assorted feathers

600 Pearls

230 Gema

1 LEGENDARY CHEST

INTERESTED

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Serious Players Wanted

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.