"SERIOUS PLAYERS" Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum "SERIOUS PLAYERS" Clan

• My clan, “SERIOUS PLAYERS”, is looking for active players that want to play and contribute to earn the winnings.  Right now, for the clan game on 8/26, we have hit 307 points to earn the Legendary chest.  This was done with 12 members, 11 active, 7 playing a lot, with the top 4 really playing a lot.   There is a lot of room in the clan for those that want to contribute.  The clan name is “SERIOUS PLAYERS” #38261.  Come join and lets win the rewards together as a group.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

I’m in. If i only knew yesterday evening about this clan. I played like kind of goblin, got finally 30 points and guess what: overall score was 57 points and this was clan with 50 members! Lil bit ridiculous eh?

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

Hi Sam.  Welcome to the clan and thanks for joining.  I made another post about this clan when I formed it about 2 weeks ago, but only one person responded, saying that they were happy where they were at.  The last 2 clans that I was in before I formed this one was the same way…not worth playing if almost everyone in it is a deadbeat and does not contribute.  I would like it where we have enough playing that no one needs to play (pay) a lot to hit the big targets.  13 of us now, and 12 have been active…better than 50 and only 5 or 6 playing.  Again, welcome to the clan!

Leeza
    @leeza

Hey!  Good to know I’m not the only one wanting a clan where everyone participates and contributes.  :)  I’ll likely join after this current clan event is over.  Right now I have 27 points in the event.  In-game name is Star.  Thanks for posting!

fun person
    @funperson

I would like to join too, after the even is over. I’m tired of not everyone playing. I didn’t want to change before because of the video problems.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@leeza @funperson you’re welcome to join whenever you want.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@leeza @funperson  Come join whenever you feel is better for you.  I got tired of being in a full clan where no one else played.  That is why I went ahead and formed my own clan.  I attached screenshots to give an example of where we currently stand.  Whenever you do decide to join, I welcome you.

Leeza
    @leeza

@jai-McGraw @sambeaver  Sounds great, thanks!  And that’s pretty amazing that a clan of 15 has over 300 points already.  Nice job.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@leeza  Thanks.  We are getting it done, but with only 16 of us now and at 419 points, it does get costly for us.  More active players would help a lot!  You are definitely welcome to join us.

fun person
    @funperson

Just joined. I’m Crash Anderson. My last 2 clans not everyone played. During last challenge only 16 ppl out of 50 played. I just want a clan where ppl try. If they win great, if not, at least they tried.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@funperson  Hi and welcome.  Our members play.  Some a little more than others, but we all give an effort.  We have hit the top in the past 3 events.  The single day events may be a little harder with 20 of us now, due to timing and how many are available, etc, but a serious effort is all that I ask.  I did boot someone last night that did not play the last few times.  As long as you are active and giving the effort, you are good with me.

fun person
    @funperson

Boy is this round tough. Just played twice and couldn’t get close to winning. I’m just happy everyone puts and effort in.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

Thanks to everyone that has joined my clan.  It is nice to wake up, go into the clan, and see that there are already 97 points scored, and it is now already completed.  At 23 members now.  When we get a full clan, it will not cost any of us a lot to reach the top of the events.  Great job everyone!

Seth Kaye
    @seth-kaye

I am looking for an active clan. I play every day but my clan often only has 7 members who do an event. While I like ranking in the top 3 often I can’t help but think that I would be better off not ranking in an active clan. I don’t know if I qualify as a serious player though. Tomorrow will be my 60th day playing the game as a free player and I seem to be perpetually gem poor. I’m star level 46 with a flock power of 205  on level 480 of the quest game. Only have 711 gems atm because I wasted 1370 this morning on the stupid elevator. I have 11,885 orbs though as I have been saving them up to get a 10x hat for terrence or bomb. My slingshot is amethyst atm. If required I could probably boost my sling shot 7-10 times with the orbs I have to increase my flock power.

would I be welcome?

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@seth-kaye  By “SERIOUS” I mean a player that is an active participant.  If you come in, try once, and lose, scoring “ZERO” points, you are still active.  Though I prefer that you can add to the point total, if you score zero and run out of gems, you are still “ACTIVE”.  Not playing gives you a “-” by your name, and after so many inactive events, I do kick people out.  Fortunately, I have only done it to two people, but there is a third that is about to get kicked out.

Where you are at in the game is something that will change over time, as you play more.  Those things do not concern me, and make no difference in this clan.  We are a group of players that work together to maximize on the winnings in the events.  All we want are team members that will contribute, whether it is one (or zero), or 50 points.  Our clan chats away and has fun.  If someone is low on gems, another will step up to finish.  We work as a team.

You sound like the type of player that we are looking for.  To answer your original question, YES, by all means, you are welcome.  Come join us!

desperados
    @serkann

yeah Angry Beavers’ clan is full of active and high flock power players and it’s open for everyone :)

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@serkann Thanks, i even didn’t knew i have a clan lol.

desperados
    @serkann

lol dedicated players like you make a clan a true not so called leaders…most of the leaders are left overs of the rush hour when they released the clans for the first time those days i opened a clan and it was already full after a few minutes but now everyone settled down so no one join a clan because there are half a million clans around and most of the leaders are those who created a clan at that first release time…but serious player’s clan leader managed to create a clan that’s active and it’s hard to do it :)…actually to get those miniature rewards it stared to be a big waste of time so i decided to leave the clans for some time good luck to all who plays.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@serkann  Sorry it didn’t work out for you.  I understand your position.

@sambeaver
      Lol.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

Effective immediately, if you are interested in joining, you will need to send a request, as I am making the clan a “CLOSED” clan.  The clan name is “SERIOUS PLAYERS” #38261.

Since the initial message to start this thread, we are at 35 members, and most are very active, with a few not as active, but still active.  No oxygen thieves here.

Due to an issue last night, I have chosen to close the clan.  Someone joined about an hour before the event was over (after the maximum goal was reached), and played enough to get first place.  Once it was over, they collected, and left.  The clan has no need or desire for anyone like that to come in, so I will close it and will accept new members by invite only.

Nothing else has changed…we are still looking for those that want to contribute.  If you want to be a part of that, you are welcome.  Send a request, and I will honor it.  Thanks.

Leeza
    @leeza

This is a great clan!  Mature, fair, fun leader.  Active friendly players.

Only 9 slots left.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@leeza  Thank you!

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Request to join sent

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@rippiggies  Got ya!  You are in!

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Just to say thanks for accepting me into this great clan.

My name is Vogel Birdson

:-)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum "SERIOUS PLAYERS" Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.