“SERIOUS PLAYERS” – Clan Chat Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum “SERIOUS PLAYERS” – Clan Chat Thread

• Hi all,

This is a thread for discussion of the “Serious Players” clan.

Im “Porky Flocker” in the clan, hope a few more players can pop by and say hi.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Hi porky and Jai – sure easier to use and follow this than the clan chat ;). Excellent clan and thanks both by the way.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Hi folks. Vogel Birdson here :-)

Having trouble getting into the Clan section to be able to play the latest 550 pointer. Either shows “check your internet” or “under maintenance”.

Think we have 4 days anyway so fingers crossed won’t be long.

Photokool
    @photokool

Hi, everyone!

Vogel,

First try to force stop the game. Then try restarting your phone. If that doesn’t work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall game. I have had this issue, and usually just restarting phone fixes it.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Thanks Photokool, managed to get in eventually!

desperados
    @serkann

Good luck to all in your clan lol but this forum is a public forum open to everyone not private to the only members of bla bla clan you could always do your live chat in the game in your clan chat window…talking here makes no sense.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

I think anyone with 1/2 a brain is aware of that.  Can you do something besides complain about AB2 all the time?  Yes, the game has issues, but you take it to a new level.  Your complaining is not constructive…I perceive it as just whining.

desperados
    @serkann

:) you are funny, go use your big mouth in your clan chat window not in forum threads…this forum is open to everyone not only for some private clan chat.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Serkann – happy for you to waste your time however you want. But I am intrigued – why would you come onto this thread just to tell people it makes no sense?

desperados
    @serkann

lol it’s ok Rip piggies this thread looks so cosmetic and looks like it was intentionally created to take attention ”hey look people we have a clan we’re so great that we’ve a special chat thread just read our messages but don’t post any message in here because this is only our thread” but in reality this is the main forum not a private chat thread for the clans…as long as this is public forum i can post wherever i want end of the story :)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Not quite.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@serkann We didn’t asked your opinion. Thank you.

kelshe
    @kelshe

@sambeaver, you’re going to get his opinion whether you want it or not. Nothing but a gadfly, he inserts his lol-laden comments where they’re neither wanted nor needed.  He seeks not to engage in meaningful dialog, rather he seeks to criticize, carp and impugn. When called on his frequently juvenile posts, he’ll respond with insulting comments in an apparent attempt to instigate a flurry of back-and-forth sniping which accomplishes nothing and serves to perpetuate diminution of this forum’s original purpose. So, @serkann, to quote you, lololololololololol. Oh, and why don’t you give it a rest and us a break and stfu for a while.

desperados
    @serkann

yeah kelse hehe well written…by the way a lovely dog :)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Let’s just pretend this thing wasn’t made at all @serkann @kelshe @sambeaver @rippiggies @jai-mcgraw

desperados
    @serkann

noting happened  Mechanic pig hehe i’m just having some fun…oopps i forgot that’s the private thread for a specific clan we’re invading their thread leave them alone they need to chat here

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@admins Please close this topic. No one expected this argument.

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

Closed it

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum “SERIOUS PLAYERS” – Clan Chat Thread

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘“SERIOUS PLAYERS” – Clan Chat Thread’ is closed to new replies.