Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 612 total)
  • Replies
  • swellD
    @swelld

You can add AB-Rio-RR-4 to the list. Right tower fell on its own while blocks from left tower still in the air.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Thanks @atmosfear and @swellD — Will take a look. Any more details on number of points before flinging another bird, frequency, length of time to happen?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Atmosfear — I think you are talking about the ABS Mooncake Festival, Big Mooncake, right? There is a listing under ABS Mooncake Festival. Not sure why it says 3*, but anyway, is there anything you would change?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@swellD — Are you talking about the upper-right tower? What were you aiming for, and how many birds had you flung? This could be unstable as opposed to self-destroying.

swellD
    @swelld

@mvnla2 you can see my post on the walkthrough page for the level. I tagged you there.

Atmosfear
    @atmosfear

@MVNLA2

Yes. I was talking about ABS Mooncake Festival, Big Mooncake :)

I simply didn’t notice that “ABS MF 3* moon-cake” in the listing of ABS is for Big Mooncake. I use the numbers of GE or their “Big-names” in ABS.

Something I would change in listing is ~1/50 into ~1/100 or higher.

I’ll repeat: I saw it only one time and there were ~100 attempts or more in my case.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@SwellD — Thanks for the info. Where on the tower did you aim the first bird? There seem to be 2 different aim spots suggested.
    Also, do you think the right tower would have fallen even if you didn’t fling the first bird?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Still need to figure out what to do with SwellD’s comments on ABR RR-4
    Done: Check out @kelani‘s comments on ABSp PD 6-11 for an unstable level.
    Still waiting for reply from @Dr-Mojo — Assume not enough points to add

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bernersenn — Sorry for the late reply, I think you are talking about ABR – High Dive – 10, not -13, correct? If so, High Dive -10 is already on the list.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — How to I play Angry Birds Facebook Golden Egg #5? The Facebook links just seem to go to the Easter Tournament.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

What link are you referring to?

There’s a link on our Leaderboards, which seems to work properly. But it will only work on PC/Mac — since mobile devices only have access to the Friends Tournament.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

OK, I think these get the list up-to-date, except for levels mentioned above.
    ABS WW 1-20; partial, ~6K; 2nd tower from left shakes and leans right, may fall right; >10 sec, starts slowly; <1/20

ABO SF 26-2: partial; ??K; right tower falls; ~1/100

ABS EE 1-3: partial, 6 to 22K; left side of right tower shifts left, pig in upper left pops, debris falls to left for minor damage or upper tower falls left for ~22K; subtle movement of block to right of egg within secs; takes several sec to fall; ~1/20 on iPhone, much less on iPad.

UNSTABLE
    ABSp PD 6-11: Left tower becomes unstable when something presses against the top 2/3 of the bottom right wireframe support, usually ball and plank from second structure; left platform starts to bounce after ~30 sec, continues at ~10 sec intervals until pig falls, pig and top section falls or glass plank breaks and tower falls; up to 115K depending on 1st shot

Kelani
    @kelani

Here’s an small info update for ABO 17-7 if you want the details:

ABO 17-7: partial: 8.5K, Plank and a few blocks over top right pig falls 3-5 seconds after reset; <1/50

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Thanks @Kelani! — No change made

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See comment by @Gramlord on AB Rio Blossom River – 20. Marmosets miss platforms and hit boxes.
    1: 7? min 2050 pts @ ~5 min
    2: 5 min, 0; 10 min, 0
    3: 0
    4: 360 in less than 30 sec
    5: 0
    6: 0
    7: 0
    8: 0, 7 min
    9: 0, 25 min
    10: 0, 10 min
    11: 0, 7 min
    Hard Reset
    12 9 min 550 pts in a few sec. Both marmosets landed on same platform
    13: 37 min 590
    14: 18 min, 0
    15: 14 min, 0
    16: 10 min; 8160 within 30? Sec. one marmoset hit boxes on right; jumping fast (4X faster than other)
    17: 7 min, 0
    18: 90 min, 0
    19: 10 m, 0
    20: 14 m, 0
    21: 10 m, 0
    Exited game, open some other levels
    22: 7 m, 0
    23: 10 m, 0
    24: 10 m, 0
    25: 10 m, 0

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Gramlord — Please let me know if you agree, or if I should change anything. Will add to p.1 after I hear from you.
    ABR, BR-20; partial, ~48K; probably does not happen on newer platforms / operating systems; jumping marmosets crash into boxes and eventually destroy themselves; starts within 30 sec, takes 2 to more than 10 min; near 100% to near 0% depending on platform.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Are exploding dolphins still there in Rio High Dive on Android? Need input from Android users.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See comments on ABO Big Setup 10-3

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Check ABS HH 1-1, @Meanguy’s comments on ABO Big Setup 10-3

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See @meanguy’s comments on ABO Golden egg #20.

meanguy
    @meanguy

At least 4 times so far today,5/3/14, while playing the Daily Challenge, Golden Egg # 20, I have seen the center area of this level erupt, sending many hats flying. This happened each time just as the level reset. The destruction was not that impressive,yielding only a few thousand points before any birds were used.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See @meanguy’s comment on ABO RMF 24-13

karen68
    @karen68

@mvna2 here’s what I posted on the BR-20 walkthrough regarding the self destruction.

I’ve been able to duplicate this self-destruction, also on a 1st gen ipad running ios5.
    The big marmosets randomly slip off the platforms after landing on them, they end up falling right down to the ground & get stuck underneath, so every time they jump they hit the platform or even some of the crates & planks underneath & get damaged. There’s no debris on the platforms to make them lose their balance, they just slide off.

Tried to grab a pic of one falling, you can sort of see it – http://angrybir.de/1j9R1Ci

The 1st marmoset self-destructing, caught under the right platform – http://angrybir.de/1j9Re8s

Followed by the 2nd marmoset the same way –
    http://angrybir.de/1joS2LS

Final score was 198k, you can clearly see the 4 remaining birds – http://angrybir.de/1j9RrbE

Out of 15 attempts only 1 failed, meaning after 15 min nothing had happened so I reset. Other 14 tries gave me scores ranging from 186k-198k.
    The timing really varies. For the 1st marmoset to go, I’ve seen it happen in 40 sec, or take up to 4 minutes.
    Total time for both marmosets to go has varied from 3-9 minutes.
    Most of the time they were caught under the right platform.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See comments on ABS Summer Picnic 1-28.
    Listing is OK, at least no comments requesting changes.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.