Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 612 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — Interesting! If it leans that much it should fall once in a while (maybe a long-long while).

Kathy
    @kathy

Ya @mvnla2 it sure seems like it will. If I see it again I’ll wait for a bit while i showa .. see if it falls I’ll keep up to date.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

AB Facebook GE #5 — Complete self-destruction.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See Burbman’s comments on ABS EE 1-3 walkthrough.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Abo sf 26-2

Atmosfear
    @atmosfear

The next unstable level:
    AB Seasons
    Abra-ca-bacon
    2-15

Left tower under “Zoltar” logo doesn’t collapse, but sumetimes “tries” to do it :)

I wanted to get 3* in all AB Seasons levels last time (I did it :), and I noticed that this tower makes what I’ve written about 1 time for several plays.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@atmosfear. Thanks for the report! The instability in ACB 2-15 has been seen by a lot of people, but no one has seen any actual collapse. There are comment on the walkthrough pages and/or this forum. Can’t rembler if the lean helps, and still have questionable wifi, so can’t check right now.

Atmosfear
    @atmosfear

Next report.

I started completing Seasons GE today.

I saw something strange in GE #3 (Trick or Treat). I was repeating level many times, bacause I wanted to get 100k or over points.

In one of my attempts I saw that all pigs were destroyed before any of explosions could reach them. Maybe it was effect of some ricochet, but I don’t think so. I’m not sure.

It was strange, it happened only one time (not in > 100k attempt).

Has anybody seen that before?

SeasonsKing
    @theangrybird

@atmosfear — I’ve seen that before, that was how I got my highscore.

@mvnla2
    — Angry Birds Seasons Winter Wonderham 1-20, the second structure from left (the structure on top of the red present) started to shake here and there mildly, but the more it shook, the more it went right. Then it DID fell to the right but not much destruction was caused. I have a screenshot:

http://angrybir.de/1f9UbIV

It was quite rare to happen as I played the level about 20(?) times continuously and it only happened once. And it took about 10 seconds maybe?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@theangrybird — Thanks! Your profile says you use iPad — what model and operating system. I also use iPad (2), running IOS 7.1 and Seasons 4.0.2. So far have tried 50 restarts with no self-destruction, just 3 significant leans, but not points despite the fact that the large pig got black eyes, the stone block between 2 small pigs fell into the gap and the right small pig almost fell into the gap. That used to be worth 10 to 50 pts!
    Motion starts slowly, seems to stop and restart; probably takes more than 10 sec.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@atmosfear — Thanks! ToT GE has been reported and is on p. 1 (at bottom of Seasons, which is where all the GE’s are). Think I will add a note.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Looks like I’ve been neglecting this again. Need to go back to last page and figure out what I’ve included and what is still needed.

SeasonsKing
    @theangrybird

iPad 7.0.1 and ABS 4.0.1 (How did you get 4.0.2?) @mvnla2

Dr. Mojo
    @dr-mojo

12-10 ABO pig on right inside stone to the 7 o clock of the tnt on ipad with latest version %100 chance falls a minuscule amount upon restarting and starting the level and gets 1 purple eye.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@theangrybird — I just update whenever they tell me there is a new version. Don’t remember when 4.0.2 was released.

@DR-Mojo
    — Thanks for the report. Did you get any points? If all that happened was 2 black eyes, might only be 10 points, which I don’t bother including. But some damage could mean more occasionally, so please let me know if you see more.

karen68
    @karen68

@mvnla2 you may need to update Surf & Turf level 4. There have been no reports of self-collapse in the past several months despite a lot of people trying. Based on level comments it looks like it was fixed last summer. There is a high score on todays challenge that suggests a collapse but no-one else has seen it. Maybe they’re playing an old version.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

ABO S&T-4 — May be fixed see comments on walkthrough. @JWGardenwiz says average restarts = 52, but may take up to 500. I tried 100 without any significant leaning. Last report July 2013.
    Data collected by @JWGardenWiz and @Kelani pretty conclusively shows that self-destruction no longer happens. Main listing changed.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Karen68 — Didn’t thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have been paying attention, and THANK YOU!

karen68
    @karen68

@mvnla2 you’re welcome :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Check out @kelani’s comments on ABS PD 6-11 for an unstable level
    Hey @Kelani — In addition to the description of the first shot, I forgot to ask you how many points you got for the destruction caused by the instability. Do you still need to fling a 3rd bird?

Atmosfear
    @atmosfear

Next level – GE 29 in ABO.

A while after starting level almost all was destroyed – without pigs situated on the upper construction and one pig situated down (this with helmet).

I try to max my ABO GE scores and it happened only one time (after 1st attempt to play this egg).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Atmosfear — How many points did you get before flinging a bird?

Atmosfear
    @atmosfear

@MVNLA2 Unfortunately, I didn’t notice…

I was trying to max my highscore. It was ~155 k then. Even after this self destruction and using the yellow bird it was less than 155 k.

Now I have over 172 k (without self dustruction).

I noticed that destruction started from central structures – the left tower and right debris were destroyed after first “central” explosion.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Atmosfear — Turns out the self-destruction on ABO GE-29 is already on the list. I must have been looking in the wrong place. The GE’s are listed at the end of the game (just to confuse both you and me).
    I opened the level, and while I was looking at the list, it did self-destroy for 56K, but apparently it’s gone as high as 105K.

Atmosfear
    @atmosfear

The next report – Big Cake from YotD (Seasons).

I saw it only one time. I don’t know if you know about it. I was trying to find it on the list but I didn’t find.

The glass element of the telescope fell down before flinging birds. It happened seconds after starting level. As I’ve written before, I saw it only one time during my many attempts to reach 100 k. it was about one month ago.

I was trying to get higner score yesterday and I played this level again many times (I reached over 107 k). All plays were ‘clear’ – without any self-destruction.

I think it’s very rare self-destruction.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.