Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 612 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

Restart #14 ? 10 points after about 30 seconds on restart, again watching the ship, sometimes while the level settles it rocks normally then stops, but restarts rocking after a few seconds. Although on the collapse reported earlier it Was not the ship that collapsed ,it was the leftmost front wall of left house as first reported. The extra rocking of the ship may be indicative of the beginning of a collapse. Not sure, still wathcing it. @mvnla2

Kathy
    @kathy

Just got 250 pts @mvnla2 1st restart about 30 seconds into play , no bird in sling,..3-19 PD no discernable damage.

debbienicoletti
    @debbie-nicoletti

Great forum to read. Thank you. Will check in often. I recently had some issues on Chrome using my PC. Software update could of been the culprit but noticed I have the latest. Seems to be ok today. Now its time to get those birds :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — Just did another 10 or so restarts while catching up with ABN. This time I waited a minimum of 1 min before restart. Not a single point! I’m thinking this may be Android only, not to mention very rare to get more than a few points.
    [Edit]: Of course, after a couple more restarts (<15 in all, I think), I got 20 pts. No idea why?

Kathy
    @kathy

@mvnla2 I’ve been playing for about 2 hours, First hour no sign of any self destruct or minor points
    After 1 hour…restarted
    After 10 restarts 50 points
    After roughly 60 restarts 20points
    Again with these small points i see no discernable damage
    Could be only Android, but yes it seems rare

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

So I’m trying to catch up. This is the list of updates up to about 3 months ago. (OK, Many, many apologies and much self-flogging.) They aren’t in the list referenced in the main post yet.
    Thank to all who have contributed. Please keep contributing.

ABS GGGL 1-14: Partial; 2.4K; slanted wood beam to right of pot of gold shifts slightly to right most of the time, but very hard to see; collapse very rare; ~2 sec; ~1/500

ABS PD 3-17: Partial; 59 to 240K; pig on top of theTNT & TNT on right boat fall off; boat gone; motion starts slowly in a few sec; but may take a min or more; < 1/30

ABO FF 29-21: Partial; 40 to 67K; Center wood structure collapses immediately after restart; 1/50
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sparty83/album/picture/14846

ABSp CC M-28; Partial; 15K to 20K; Ice triangle on slanted roof starts moving very slowly immediately, falls off in ~4 min for 360 to 700pts; something to right of right-most pig explodes at 7 or 8 min for 15.4K; once got 20K; 100%

ABO GE-30: Partial; 1K to 166K; may get 30 pts in ~1 min, but usually takes much longer to start; very slowly increases, caused by upper suction shaking and hitting fan; may take many minutes to hours; may occur close to 100% if you are extremely patient.

AB MH 5-21: Partial: unknown points; first or second tower may collapse; very rare

ABS Pig Days 4-1: Partial; 15 to 95K; left spinning windmill knocks of plank under it; may take 5 to 20 min; maybe 50%

ABR HH-5: Partial; 6K to 133K; marmoset and TNT dangling from helicopter explode; 30 sec to many minutes; destruction may continue for hours; ~100% if you’re patient; may not help score?

ABS Tropigal Paridise 1-9: Partial; 10 to 15K, pigs on left boat sometimes pop; ~ 2 min; 1/50; blocks on left tower may also fall.

ABS Pig Days 4-5 (Play in the Sand): Partial; 9K, probably device dependent; stones from top tower fall to the left ~1 min after first starting ABS and going immediately to PD 4-5.

ABS Tropigal Paradise 2-4: Partial; 0.2 to 30K; left tower collapses; starts immediately, <1 min; 1/20?

ABS CC 2-5: Partial to total; 25K partial, 130K total; takes several hours; leftmost wooden block of central circle weakens and finally breaks.

ABS Piglantis 1-10: Partial; ~5K; top right pig rolls off; a few sec; ~1/20?

ABS Pig Days 3-16: Partial; 50K –90K; left side pf castle becomes unstable and collapses; 10 sec; 1/50?

ABS Inv Egg Snatchers 1-8: Partial; 1K to 110K; collapse starts with top section of right tower; motion intermittent and almost imperceptible; collapse may continue slowly; takes 3 to 30 min; 100%. For 110 K collapse, only flying pigs remained.

ABS Ham Dunk 4-15: Partial; 50 to 230K; champagne bottle at top blows up immediately after restart; happens nearly 100% if you restart from level selection screen.

ABS PD 5-4: Partial; 60 to 183K; center tower exploded, may take out most of right and sometimes left; ~30 sec; ~1/15

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — Updated list on Google docs to include those levels in post above. I still have the past 3 months to catch up on. : ((
    Please let me know if you see any problems. I did not include levels with very few points, or those where SD no longer occurs.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Kathy — Will not include PD 3-19 — Not enough pts.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

OK, I’m caught up to 2/6/16 at 3pm. Still have to add this last batch to main list:
    ABO BP cake 6-5; partial; 40 – 65K or ?; top right and left pigs tilt over when they are replaced by presents, may explode center TNT or break plank below TNT; happens every time a present shows up; presents appear all the time when game first started.
    ABO BP cake 6-9: partial; ~5K; pig may fall off middle tower;~1/50?

ABS Tropigal Paradise egg 61: partial; 18 – 100K; after 3 or 4 min duck held by pig in first structure drops through portal and may hit the left structure; ~1/10; very rarely left structure falls through portal and knocks down right structure
    ABS IES 1-14; Partial; 30 to 169K; platform on top right starts rocking and may drop rocks into cave; ~10 sec or longer, 1/10
    ABS IES 2-20: partial; 20 to 30K: top of right house slid off, started moving after a few seconds, and accelerated; <1/50.
    ABS PD 3-16: Partial; 3 to 173K; rocking of drawbridge pulls down center tower, can see instability immediately; may happen as frequently as 40 or 50%; high score difficult to get.
    ABS PD 4-2 (AB2 out): 100 – 120K; floating ship explodes after a few minutes
    ABS SoS 1-7: partial; 1 to 200K; Top house may collapse after a few minutes; fairly frequent, but a lot of waiting
    ABS SoS 1-15: partial; ~12K; wooden part of top structure collapses
    ABS SoS 2-22; partial; ~1.2K; stove in lowest structure slides to right, causing TNT to fall left and explode; ~1/100; does not help score

Kathy
    @kathy

@Mvnla2 ty for updates, agreed PD 3-19 to infrequent and not many points for the waiting time.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The complete list on Google Docs has been updated to include list from 2 posts above. I think I am up-to-date! Whoot! You can’t believe how good that makes me feel!
    Also, I think the clickable table of contents is working again. At least it works for me. Please let me know whether or not it works for you. I will edit the directions in the main post, once it has been verified that it works.

Kathy
    @kathy

Woot!! @mvnla2 Thanks for the efforts to make this available and a useful and easy tool for flingers. It’s so easy now to find exactly what your looking for without having to scroll through a ton of pages:D

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See Kathy’s comments on ABS Summer Pignic 1-27.

gladvold
    @gladvold

@mvnla2 Space BI 8-39: Already on the list, but here is my experiance with score and frequency while playing for today’s challenge: It occurs immediately after reset, it’s the TNT that goes off. I have seen it three times, with these scores: 19030, 17710 and 38750. I had 110 resets between the first and the second, and 357 resets between the second and third.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gladvoid — Thanks for the data.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wow @gladvold that’s some patience and great results recording time and frequency I haven’t played that level for a while, maybe I’ll give it a fling:) hope you got a puppy for your efforts!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See comments on ABS Ham Dunk 3-5 — Should be listed as unstable level.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

See @Hunnybunny’s comments on ABS Pig Days Loc Ness.

PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

ABO Ham-em-High 14-11
    Playing for daily challenge and noted that this is a very unstable level sometimes resulting in partial self-destruct. After resetting, left side rock slowly rolls to the right and drops into the gap after about 1 or 2 seconds, usually giving scores of around 700-900. But sometimes it causes the whole of the structure it is on to collapse to the left. In 20 resets just now I had 7 times in all that the rock moved. Twice this resulted in a collapse, for 13740K and 18140K:-

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/peejaydee27/album/picture/19054/

Cannot find previous reference to this, but if it’s already been noted and I missed it, sorry for the duplication.

Hoopla
    @hoopla

ABO Egg Defender 14 – The fourth pig doesn’t show up. All that happens is that the balloons pop, the machine breaks and the pig runs off. This all happens offscreen, so it is nigh impossible to pop it, leaving me only one star. If I restart from the checkpoint, the same thing happens, but not as often. My only guess is that the balloons are supposed to inflate before it lands.

Running iOS 9.3.2 on an iPhone 4S. If this issue has already been addressed, please disregard this post.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@hoopla — Sorry, but I don’t know what you mean by egg-defender??? Which episode are you talking about (which number — I have 11 episodes + birdDay, bonus surf & turf, and golden eggs).

Anonymous

@mvnla2 I think he’s talking about Red’s Mighty Feathers chapter 2: Egg Defender, where the pigs try to invade the egg in the nest.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @partshade , I was searching ABO and even searching Google play store but found no AB episode ‘Egg defender ‘ ty for clearing that up i thought I was missing something lol..

PeeJayDee27
    @peejaydee27

@mvnla2 Partial Self-destruct : ABS Cinco de Mayo 3-13

Quite a bit of instability in this level, with both of the far right structures. Both events happen quite often

1. The farthest right structure sometimes wobbles and slides until one of the small blocks falls off and kills the pig on the cannon for 5K+. Maybe this will help as the first shot sometimes doesn’t take out this pig.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/peejaydee27/album/picture/19657/

2. The tallest structure with the TNT inside is very unstable. Often rocks from side to side a few seconds after reset and sometimes collapses to the left for 4-5K.. So far for me this has actually spoiled the first shot because of the way the debris lies.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/peejaydee27/album/picture/19658/

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@peejaydee27 where is this game located? I thought that I had played almost all the seasons episodes

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.